Eric Johnson Cancels Business Program Plans to Be With Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, has canceled plans to enroll in a business program at the University of Pennsylvania so he can stay close to the singer in Los Angeles. The couple began dating in May and recently celebrated Simpson's 30th birthday with a vacation in Italy, accompanied by her family.
And the relationship is going so well, the ex-San Francisco 49ers star, who graduated from Yale University, has decided against moving across the country to begin a two-year course at the prestigious Wharton school in August.
A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together. He really wants to be with Jessica."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC