Eric Johnson Cancels Business Program Plans to Be With Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, has canceled plans to enroll in a business program at the University of Pennsylvania so he can stay close to the singer in Los Angeles. The couple began dating in May and recently celebrated Simpson's 30th birthday with a vacation in Italy, accompanied by her family.
And the relationship is going so well, the ex-San Francisco 49ers star, who graduated from Yale University, has decided against moving across the country to begin a two-year course at the prestigious Wharton school in August.
A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together. He really wants to be with Jessica."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover