Eric Johnson Cancels Business Program Plans to Be With Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, has canceled plans to enroll in a business program at the University of Pennsylvania so he can stay close to the singer in Los Angeles. The couple began dating in May and recently celebrated Simpson's 30th birthday with a vacation in Italy, accompanied by her family.
And the relationship is going so well, the ex-San Francisco 49ers star, who graduated from Yale University, has decided against moving across the country to begin a two-year course at the prestigious Wharton school in August.
A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together. He really wants to be with Jessica."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival