Eric Johnson Cancels Business Program Plans to Be With Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, has canceled plans to enroll in a business program at the University of Pennsylvania so he can stay close to the singer in Los Angeles. The couple began dating in May and recently celebrated Simpson's 30th birthday with a vacation in Italy, accompanied by her family.
And the relationship is going so well, the ex-San Francisco 49ers star, who graduated from Yale University, has decided against moving across the country to begin a two-year course at the prestigious Wharton school in August.
A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together. He really wants to be with Jessica."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer