Eric Johnson Cancels Business Program Plans to Be With Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend, former San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson, has canceled plans to enroll in a business program at the University of Pennsylvania so he can stay close to the singer in Los Angeles. The couple began dating in May and recently celebrated Simpson's 30th birthday with a vacation in Italy, accompanied by her family.
And the relationship is going so well, the ex-San Francisco 49ers star, who graduated from Yale University, has decided against moving across the country to begin a two-year course at the prestigious Wharton school in August.
A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together. He really wants to be with Jessica."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie