Rachel Weisz Solves Coyotes Problem With Son's Pee
Actress Rachel Weisz has an unusual way of keeping coyotes from her chicken coop at her family's country home - she's enlisted her young son Henry to urinate around its fence. The "Mummy" star keeps a coop of nine hens and one rooster at the upstate New York home she shares with director fiance Darren Aronofsky.
And she admits the couple's four-year-old son is having a lot of fun making sure the fowls are kept safe. She says, "He plays with the chickens, he catches them. Apparently if human beings urinate around the perimeter of the chicken coop it keeps the coyotes at bay."
"Apparently they don't like human urine. So my son has taken on this task and he is peeing his way around this fence. He's serious. He drinks a lot and he saves his pee for the chicken coop."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie