Rachel Weisz Solves Coyotes Problem With Son's Pee
Actress Rachel Weisz has an unusual way of keeping coyotes from her chicken coop at her family's country home - she's enlisted her young son Henry to urinate around its fence. The "Mummy" star keeps a coop of nine hens and one rooster at the upstate New York home she shares with director fiance Darren Aronofsky.
And she admits the couple's four-year-old son is having a lot of fun making sure the fowls are kept safe. She says, "He plays with the chickens, he catches them. Apparently if human beings urinate around the perimeter of the chicken coop it keeps the coyotes at bay."
"Apparently they don't like human urine. So my son has taken on this task and he is peeing his way around this fence. He's serious. He drinks a lot and he saves his pee for the chicken coop."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby