Rachel Weisz Solves Coyotes Problem With Son's Pee
Actress Rachel Weisz has an unusual way of keeping coyotes from her chicken coop at her family's country home - she's enlisted her young son Henry to urinate around its fence. The "Mummy" star keeps a coop of nine hens and one rooster at the upstate New York home she shares with director fiance Darren Aronofsky.
And she admits the couple's four-year-old son is having a lot of fun making sure the fowls are kept safe. She says, "He plays with the chickens, he catches them. Apparently if human beings urinate around the perimeter of the chicken coop it keeps the coyotes at bay."
"Apparently they don't like human urine. So my son has taken on this task and he is peeing his way around this fence. He's serious. He drinks a lot and he saves his pee for the chicken coop."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris