Rachel Weisz Solves Coyotes Problem With Son's Pee
Actress Rachel Weisz has an unusual way of keeping coyotes from her chicken coop at her family's country home - she's enlisted her young son Henry to urinate around its fence. The "Mummy" star keeps a coop of nine hens and one rooster at the upstate New York home she shares with director fiance Darren Aronofsky.
And she admits the couple's four-year-old son is having a lot of fun making sure the fowls are kept safe. She says, "He plays with the chickens, he catches them. Apparently if human beings urinate around the perimeter of the chicken coop it keeps the coyotes at bay."
"Apparently they don't like human urine. So my son has taken on this task and he is peeing his way around this fence. He's serious. He drinks a lot and he saves his pee for the chicken coop."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway