Rachel Weisz Solves Coyotes Problem With Son's Pee
Actress Rachel Weisz has an unusual way of keeping coyotes from her chicken coop at her family's country home - she's enlisted her young son Henry to urinate around its fence. The "Mummy" star keeps a coop of nine hens and one rooster at the upstate New York home she shares with director fiance Darren Aronofsky.
And she admits the couple's four-year-old son is having a lot of fun making sure the fowls are kept safe. She says, "He plays with the chickens, he catches them. Apparently if human beings urinate around the perimeter of the chicken coop it keeps the coyotes at bay."
"Apparently they don't like human urine. So my son has taken on this task and he is peeing his way around this fence. He's serious. He drinks a lot and he saves his pee for the chicken coop."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip