Cybill Shepherd Helped by Psychotherapy Through Menopause
Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd has finally learned to embrace her advancing age and credits ongoing therapy sessions with helping her through the menopause. The former "Moonlighting" star became a sexagenarian on February 18, and admits she's been fraught with insecurity about growing older in ageist Hollywood.
But she's finally over her life crisis and is embracing her mortality - thanks to psychotherapy. She says, "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'."
"It looked pretty grim. I mean, hot flashes, everything just started to dry up, and you're not supposed to do anything again. So I went into psychotherapy... You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image