Cybill Shepherd Helped by Psychotherapy Through Menopause
Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd has finally learned to embrace her advancing age and credits ongoing therapy sessions with helping her through the menopause. The former "Moonlighting" star became a sexagenarian on February 18, and admits she's been fraught with insecurity about growing older in ageist Hollywood.
But she's finally over her life crisis and is embracing her mortality - thanks to psychotherapy. She says, "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'."
"It looked pretty grim. I mean, hot flashes, everything just started to dry up, and you're not supposed to do anything again. So I went into psychotherapy... You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations