Cybill Shepherd Helped by Psychotherapy Through Menopause
Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd has finally learned to embrace her advancing age and credits ongoing therapy sessions with helping her through the menopause. The former "Moonlighting" star became a sexagenarian on February 18, and admits she's been fraught with insecurity about growing older in ageist Hollywood.
But she's finally over her life crisis and is embracing her mortality - thanks to psychotherapy. She says, "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'."
"It looked pretty grim. I mean, hot flashes, everything just started to dry up, and you're not supposed to do anything again. So I went into psychotherapy... You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans