Cybill Shepherd Helped by Psychotherapy Through Menopause
Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd has finally learned to embrace her advancing age and credits ongoing therapy sessions with helping her through the menopause. The former "Moonlighting" star became a sexagenarian on February 18, and admits she's been fraught with insecurity about growing older in ageist Hollywood.
But she's finally over her life crisis and is embracing her mortality - thanks to psychotherapy. She says, "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'."
"It looked pretty grim. I mean, hot flashes, everything just started to dry up, and you're not supposed to do anything again. So I went into psychotherapy... You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding