Cybill Shepherd Helped by Psychotherapy Through Menopause
Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd has finally learned to embrace her advancing age and credits ongoing therapy sessions with helping her through the menopause. The former "Moonlighting" star became a sexagenarian on February 18, and admits she's been fraught with insecurity about growing older in ageist Hollywood.
But she's finally over her life crisis and is embracing her mortality - thanks to psychotherapy. She says, "I feel like I'm just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started 'The Change'. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it 'The Change'."
"It looked pretty grim. I mean, hot flashes, everything just started to dry up, and you're not supposed to do anything again. So I went into psychotherapy... You can see that you're not going to live forever."
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip