Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Finds Love in Actor/Director Alex Beh
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has found happiness with a new man - she's dating actor/director Alex Beh, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, has been single since splitting from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but she's allegedly taken herself off the dating market after meeting 27-year-old Beh.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles in early July and the actress is smitten, reports Us Weekly. A source says, "She's so into him. It's relatively new. But they're really cute together. They were holding hands the whole night!"
Before dating Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously in relationships with Carson Daly, singer/guitarist John Mayer, and professional kayaker Brad Ludden. She was also once engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers