Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Finds Love in Actor/Director Alex Beh
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has found happiness with a new man - she's dating actor/director Alex Beh, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, has been single since splitting from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but she's allegedly taken herself off the dating market after meeting 27-year-old Beh.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles in early July and the actress is smitten, reports Us Weekly. A source says, "She's so into him. It's relatively new. But they're really cute together. They were holding hands the whole night!"
Before dating Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously in relationships with Carson Daly, singer/guitarist John Mayer, and professional kayaker Brad Ludden. She was also once engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?