Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Finds Love in Actor/Director Alex Beh
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has found happiness with a new man - she's dating actor/director Alex Beh, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, has been single since splitting from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but she's allegedly taken herself off the dating market after meeting 27-year-old Beh.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles in early July and the actress is smitten, reports Us Weekly. A source says, "She's so into him. It's relatively new. But they're really cute together. They were holding hands the whole night!"
Before dating Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously in relationships with Carson Daly, singer/guitarist John Mayer, and professional kayaker Brad Ludden. She was also once engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza