Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Finds Love in Actor/Director Alex Beh
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has found happiness with a new man - she's dating actor/director Alex Beh, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, has been single since splitting from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but she's allegedly taken herself off the dating market after meeting 27-year-old Beh.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles in early July and the actress is smitten, reports Us Weekly. A source says, "She's so into him. It's relatively new. But they're really cute together. They were holding hands the whole night!"
Before dating Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously in relationships with Carson Daly, singer/guitarist John Mayer, and professional kayaker Brad Ludden. She was also once engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt