Jennifer Love Hewitt Reportedly Finds Love in Actor/Director Alex Beh
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has found happiness with a new man - she's dating actor/director Alex Beh, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, has been single since splitting from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but she's allegedly taken herself off the dating market after meeting 27-year-old Beh.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles in early July and the actress is smitten, reports Us Weekly. A source says, "She's so into him. It's relatively new. But they're really cute together. They were holding hands the whole night!"
Before dating Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously in relationships with Carson Daly, singer/guitarist John Mayer, and professional kayaker Brad Ludden. She was also once engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors