Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami