Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones