Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'