Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic