Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked