Rachel Weisz Kills Chance to Work With Judd Apatow Following Slurred Meeting
Rachel Weisz fears she may have killed her chance to land a role in a Judd Apatow comedy because the filmmaker hasn't called since she drunkenly confessed her "passion for him" at a Hollywood party. The "Mummy" star admits she's a big fan of the "Superbad" producer, and has been desperate to work on one of Apatow's films for years.
But she worries she went overboard when she professed her love for his work and is now convinced she's lost the opportunity to collaborate with him for good. She says, "I worship Judd Apatow. I think he's extremely funny. His work is ground-breaking... I love his movies."
"I have actually met him a couple of times. I don't actually think it went that well... I'd had a few glasses of champagne. I went up to him and I was very intense about my passion for him... Maybe slurring a little bit. No (he hasn't called me)."
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date