Ronnie Wood's Art to Be Displayed at Ohio Museum
The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood is set to show off his artistic talents - the rocker has landed a solo art show at an Ohio museum this autumn. The Butler Institute of American Art will exhibit 30 of Wood's paintings, 22 pen-and-pencil drawings and seven mixed-media works beginning September 21.
The 63-year-old rock star, who picked up a paint brush at the age of 12, before he started playing guitar, plans to be present for the opening - a first for Wood at a major American museum. The exhibit runs until November 21.
Ronnie Wood is scheduled to have a tour across the world with his band The Rolling Stones next year. The gig reportedly will be the last for the rock band before they retire.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video