Ronnie Wood's Art to Be Displayed at Ohio Museum
The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood is set to show off his artistic talents - the rocker has landed a solo art show at an Ohio museum this autumn. The Butler Institute of American Art will exhibit 30 of Wood's paintings, 22 pen-and-pencil drawings and seven mixed-media works beginning September 21.
The 63-year-old rock star, who picked up a paint brush at the age of 12, before he started playing guitar, plans to be present for the opening - a first for Wood at a major American museum. The exhibit runs until November 21.
Ronnie Wood is scheduled to have a tour across the world with his band The Rolling Stones next year. The gig reportedly will be the last for the rock band before they retire.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?