Ronnie Wood's Art to Be Displayed at Ohio Museum
The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood is set to show off his artistic talents - the rocker has landed a solo art show at an Ohio museum this autumn. The Butler Institute of American Art will exhibit 30 of Wood's paintings, 22 pen-and-pencil drawings and seven mixed-media works beginning September 21.
The 63-year-old rock star, who picked up a paint brush at the age of 12, before he started playing guitar, plans to be present for the opening - a first for Wood at a major American museum. The exhibit runs until November 21.
Ronnie Wood is scheduled to have a tour across the world with his band The Rolling Stones next year. The gig reportedly will be the last for the rock band before they retire.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns