Ronnie Wood's Art to Be Displayed at Ohio Museum
The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood is set to show off his artistic talents - the rocker has landed a solo art show at an Ohio museum this autumn. The Butler Institute of American Art will exhibit 30 of Wood's paintings, 22 pen-and-pencil drawings and seven mixed-media works beginning September 21.
The 63-year-old rock star, who picked up a paint brush at the age of 12, before he started playing guitar, plans to be present for the opening - a first for Wood at a major American museum. The exhibit runs until November 21.
Ronnie Wood is scheduled to have a tour across the world with his band The Rolling Stones next year. The gig reportedly will be the last for the rock band before they retire.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child