Ronnie Wood's Art to Be Displayed at Ohio Museum
The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood is set to show off his artistic talents - the rocker has landed a solo art show at an Ohio museum this autumn. The Butler Institute of American Art will exhibit 30 of Wood's paintings, 22 pen-and-pencil drawings and seven mixed-media works beginning September 21.
The 63-year-old rock star, who picked up a paint brush at the age of 12, before he started playing guitar, plans to be present for the opening - a first for Wood at a major American museum. The exhibit runs until November 21.
Ronnie Wood is scheduled to have a tour across the world with his band The Rolling Stones next year. The gig reportedly will be the last for the rock band before they retire.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture