Diana Ross' Niece Claiming to Be Michael Jackson's Love Child Is 'Delusional'
Diana Ross' sister has shot down reports the woman alleging she is Michael Jackson's illegitimate love child is her daughter, insisting the female is "delusional". Mocienne Petit Jackson, who lives in the Netherlands, filed court papers in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 27 asking a judge for permission to conduct a DNA test to prove her paternity claim. Petit Jackson alleged she was Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee's child and had been conceived in 1975, when a then-17-year-old King of Pop reportedly impregnated the soul superstar's sister.
She went on to accuse the "Thriller" hitmaker's mother, Katherine Jackson, of scheming to "abduct" her when she was nine in a bid to preserve the superstar's "reputation". The legal documents state her seven kidnappers were later murdered, according to TMZ.com.
But Petit Jackson's bid to lay claim to part of the late singer's fortune has suffered a major blow - Ross-Lee is adamant the "bizarre" story is made up because her alleged 'daughter' is of no relation to her. Ross-Lee, who insists she never met the superstar, claims she had previously responded to an email from Petit Jackson to tell the woman she was mistaken and that she was not her mother.
She even alleges police had to be brought in to deal with the situation when Petit Jackson was "really harassing" her at her office.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?