Diana Ross' Niece Claiming to Be Michael Jackson's Love Child Is 'Delusional'
Diana Ross' sister has shot down reports the woman alleging she is Michael Jackson's illegitimate love child is her daughter, insisting the female is "delusional". Mocienne Petit Jackson, who lives in the Netherlands, filed court papers in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 27 asking a judge for permission to conduct a DNA test to prove her paternity claim. Petit Jackson alleged she was Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee's child and had been conceived in 1975, when a then-17-year-old King of Pop reportedly impregnated the soul superstar's sister.
She went on to accuse the "Thriller" hitmaker's mother, Katherine Jackson, of scheming to "abduct" her when she was nine in a bid to preserve the superstar's "reputation". The legal documents state her seven kidnappers were later murdered, according to TMZ.com.
But Petit Jackson's bid to lay claim to part of the late singer's fortune has suffered a major blow - Ross-Lee is adamant the "bizarre" story is made up because her alleged 'daughter' is of no relation to her. Ross-Lee, who insists she never met the superstar, claims she had previously responded to an email from Petit Jackson to tell the woman she was mistaken and that she was not her mother.
She even alleges police had to be brought in to deal with the situation when Petit Jackson was "really harassing" her at her office.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China