Kelly Brook Defends Bikini Role in 'Piranha 3-D'
British model-turned-actress Kelly Brook has defended her bikini-clad turn in "Piranha 3-D", insisting she's happy to wear next-to-nothing on the big screen because she won't always have her looks. The brunette beauty plays a beach-loving woman who is terrorized by killer fish in the upcoming remake of the 1978 horror "Piranha".
The 30 year old has come under fire from critics who've mocked her for donning a swimsuit in most of her scenes - but she's brushed off their remarks, vowing to "embrace" any roles that showcase her toned figure. She says, "If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I'm just going to embrace that because that's not going to be the case forever."
"It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie just because I'm in a bikini. That's just the role I play. It's as much a part of the story as the piranhas and everything else."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'