Kelly Brook Defends Bikini Role in 'Piranha 3-D'
British model-turned-actress Kelly Brook has defended her bikini-clad turn in "Piranha 3-D", insisting she's happy to wear next-to-nothing on the big screen because she won't always have her looks. The brunette beauty plays a beach-loving woman who is terrorized by killer fish in the upcoming remake of the 1978 horror "Piranha".
The 30 year old has come under fire from critics who've mocked her for donning a swimsuit in most of her scenes - but she's brushed off their remarks, vowing to "embrace" any roles that showcase her toned figure. She says, "If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I'm just going to embrace that because that's not going to be the case forever."
"It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie just because I'm in a bikini. That's just the role I play. It's as much a part of the story as the piranhas and everything else."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy