Kelly Brook Defends Bikini Role in 'Piranha 3-D'
British model-turned-actress Kelly Brook has defended her bikini-clad turn in "Piranha 3-D", insisting she's happy to wear next-to-nothing on the big screen because she won't always have her looks. The brunette beauty plays a beach-loving woman who is terrorized by killer fish in the upcoming remake of the 1978 horror "Piranha".
The 30 year old has come under fire from critics who've mocked her for donning a swimsuit in most of her scenes - but she's brushed off their remarks, vowing to "embrace" any roles that showcase her toned figure. She says, "If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I'm just going to embrace that because that's not going to be the case forever."
"It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie just because I'm in a bikini. That's just the role I play. It's as much a part of the story as the piranhas and everything else."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified