Kelly Brook Defends Bikini Role in 'Piranha 3-D'
British model-turned-actress Kelly Brook has defended her bikini-clad turn in "Piranha 3-D", insisting she's happy to wear next-to-nothing on the big screen because she won't always have her looks. The brunette beauty plays a beach-loving woman who is terrorized by killer fish in the upcoming remake of the 1978 horror "Piranha".
The 30 year old has come under fire from critics who've mocked her for donning a swimsuit in most of her scenes - but she's brushed off their remarks, vowing to "embrace" any roles that showcase her toned figure. She says, "If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I'm just going to embrace that because that's not going to be the case forever."
"It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie just because I'm in a bikini. That's just the role I play. It's as much a part of the story as the piranhas and everything else."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story