Kelly Brook Defends Bikini Role in 'Piranha 3-D'
British model-turned-actress Kelly Brook has defended her bikini-clad turn in "Piranha 3-D", insisting she's happy to wear next-to-nothing on the big screen because she won't always have her looks. The brunette beauty plays a beach-loving woman who is terrorized by killer fish in the upcoming remake of the 1978 horror "Piranha".
The 30 year old has come under fire from critics who've mocked her for donning a swimsuit in most of her scenes - but she's brushed off their remarks, vowing to "embrace" any roles that showcase her toned figure. She says, "If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I'm just going to embrace that because that's not going to be the case forever."
"It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie just because I'm in a bikini. That's just the role I play. It's as much a part of the story as the piranhas and everything else."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'