Katherine Jackson 'Not Doing So Well' After Michael's Death
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is still heartbroken over the superstar's death, insisting she undergoes a daily struggle to "cope" with her grief. The "Thriller" icon passed away in June last year after suffering a cardiac arrest, and the Jackson family matriarch was subsequently named guardian of the singer's children, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket.
In a new interview, the 80 year old is visibly upset as she admits she has been an emotional wreck looking after her son's estate and kids in the year since his passing. She says, "I haven't been doing so well but with Prince, family, loved ones and with prayer, I cope. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."
The footage is set to be included in an upcoming documentary about the star's life, reports TMZ.com.
More Michael Jackson News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'