Katherine Jackson 'Not Doing So Well' After Michael's Death
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is still heartbroken over the superstar's death, insisting she undergoes a daily struggle to "cope" with her grief. The "Thriller" icon passed away in June last year after suffering a cardiac arrest, and the Jackson family matriarch was subsequently named guardian of the singer's children, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket.
In a new interview, the 80 year old is visibly upset as she admits she has been an emotional wreck looking after her son's estate and kids in the year since his passing. She says, "I haven't been doing so well but with Prince, family, loved ones and with prayer, I cope. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."
The footage is set to be included in an upcoming documentary about the star's life, reports TMZ.com.
More Michael Jackson News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'