Katherine Jackson 'Not Doing So Well' After Michael's Death
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is still heartbroken over the superstar's death, insisting she undergoes a daily struggle to "cope" with her grief. The "Thriller" icon passed away in June last year after suffering a cardiac arrest, and the Jackson family matriarch was subsequently named guardian of the singer's children, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket.
In a new interview, the 80 year old is visibly upset as she admits she has been an emotional wreck looking after her son's estate and kids in the year since his passing. She says, "I haven't been doing so well but with Prince, family, loved ones and with prayer, I cope. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."
The footage is set to be included in an upcoming documentary about the star's life, reports TMZ.com.
More Michael Jackson News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'