Katherine Jackson 'Not Doing So Well' After Michael's Death
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is still heartbroken over the superstar's death, insisting she undergoes a daily struggle to "cope" with her grief. The "Thriller" icon passed away in June last year after suffering a cardiac arrest, and the Jackson family matriarch was subsequently named guardian of the singer's children, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket.
In a new interview, the 80 year old is visibly upset as she admits she has been an emotional wreck looking after her son's estate and kids in the year since his passing. She says, "I haven't been doing so well but with Prince, family, loved ones and with prayer, I cope. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."
The footage is set to be included in an upcoming documentary about the star's life, reports TMZ.com.
More Michael Jackson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences