Katherine Jackson 'Not Doing So Well' After Michael's Death
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is still heartbroken over the superstar's death, insisting she undergoes a daily struggle to "cope" with her grief. The "Thriller" icon passed away in June last year after suffering a cardiac arrest, and the Jackson family matriarch was subsequently named guardian of the singer's children, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket.
In a new interview, the 80 year old is visibly upset as she admits she has been an emotional wreck looking after her son's estate and kids in the year since his passing. She says, "I haven't been doing so well but with Prince, family, loved ones and with prayer, I cope. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."
The footage is set to be included in an upcoming documentary about the star's life, reports TMZ.com.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'