Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Chris Tucker's financial woes have spiraled out of control - the actor has been hit with a demand for more than $11 million in allegedly unpaid taxes. Officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday, July 27, citing Tucker's federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
The debts add up to a whopping $11,571,909, according to legal paperwork obtained by TMZ.com. It's not the "Rush Hour" star's first taxing dilemma - he had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax bosses last year.
The break down of his unpaid taxes is in 2001, he reportedly owes $4,007,794.34, in 2002: $5,060,074.23, in 2004: $55,544.84, in 2005: $660,414.94 and in 2006: $1,788,080.91.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video