Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Chris Tucker's financial woes have spiraled out of control - the actor has been hit with a demand for more than $11 million in allegedly unpaid taxes. Officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday, July 27, citing Tucker's federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
The debts add up to a whopping $11,571,909, according to legal paperwork obtained by TMZ.com. It's not the "Rush Hour" star's first taxing dilemma - he had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax bosses last year.
The break down of his unpaid taxes is in 2001, he reportedly owes $4,007,794.34, in 2002: $5,060,074.23, in 2004: $55,544.84, in 2005: $660,414.94 and in 2006: $1,788,080.91.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress