Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Chris Tucker's financial woes have spiraled out of control - the actor has been hit with a demand for more than $11 million in allegedly unpaid taxes. Officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday, July 27, citing Tucker's federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
The debts add up to a whopping $11,571,909, according to legal paperwork obtained by TMZ.com. It's not the "Rush Hour" star's first taxing dilemma - he had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax bosses last year.
The break down of his unpaid taxes is in 2001, he reportedly owes $4,007,794.34, in 2002: $5,060,074.23, in 2004: $55,544.84, in 2005: $660,414.94 and in 2006: $1,788,080.91.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video