Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Chris Tucker's financial woes have spiraled out of control - the actor has been hit with a demand for more than $11 million in allegedly unpaid taxes. Officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday, July 27, citing Tucker's federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
The debts add up to a whopping $11,571,909, according to legal paperwork obtained by TMZ.com. It's not the "Rush Hour" star's first taxing dilemma - he had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax bosses last year.
The break down of his unpaid taxes is in 2001, he reportedly owes $4,007,794.34, in 2002: $5,060,074.23, in 2004: $55,544.84, in 2005: $660,414.94 and in 2006: $1,788,080.91.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective