Chris Tucker Owes $11 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Chris Tucker's financial woes have spiraled out of control - the actor has been hit with a demand for more than $11 million in allegedly unpaid taxes. Officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday, July 27, citing Tucker's federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
The debts add up to a whopping $11,571,909, according to legal paperwork obtained by TMZ.com. It's not the "Rush Hour" star's first taxing dilemma - he had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax bosses last year.
The break down of his unpaid taxes is in 2001, he reportedly owes $4,007,794.34, in 2002: $5,060,074.23, in 2004: $55,544.84, in 2005: $660,414.94 and in 2006: $1,788,080.91.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director