Report: Derek Hough to Nurse and Move In With Cheryl Cole
British singer Cheryl Cole can rely on the support of Derek Hough while she recovers from malaria - the professional dancer has moved into her home to help her back to full health, according to U.K. reports. The Girls Aloud star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month. She was subsequently released from a private clinic and is resting at her mansion in Surrey, England.
And Hough, who has spoken of his guilt after she contracted the killer disease during a trip he planned to Tanzania in June, has reportedly been invited to stay at the singer's home to keep her company while he searches for a U.K. base. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Derek has been flooded with offers to work in the U.K. Cheryl is thrilled for him and glad that all the interest means he will be spending a lot more time on these shores."
"She's more than happy to have him move in. She is on her way back to full strength now and is looking forward to having a pal round to keep her company. Derek is looking for somewhere of his own in West London. But before he finds a new home, he's glad to shack up with Cheryl."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video