Report: Derek Hough to Nurse and Move In With Cheryl Cole
British singer Cheryl Cole can rely on the support of Derek Hough while she recovers from malaria - the professional dancer has moved into her home to help her back to full health, according to U.K. reports. The Girls Aloud star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month. She was subsequently released from a private clinic and is resting at her mansion in Surrey, England.
And Hough, who has spoken of his guilt after she contracted the killer disease during a trip he planned to Tanzania in June, has reportedly been invited to stay at the singer's home to keep her company while he searches for a U.K. base. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Derek has been flooded with offers to work in the U.K. Cheryl is thrilled for him and glad that all the interest means he will be spending a lot more time on these shores."
"She's more than happy to have him move in. She is on her way back to full strength now and is looking forward to having a pal round to keep her company. Derek is looking for somewhere of his own in West London. But before he finds a new home, he's glad to shack up with Cheryl."
More Derek Hough News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels