Simon Cowell Patches Ex-Girlfriends Up With a Cruise
Simon Cowell has reportedly stepped in to patch up the broken relationship between his ex-girlfriends Sinitta and Jackie St. Claire - by whisking the pair away on a luxury cruise. "So Macho" hitmaker Sinitta waged war on St Claire via her Twitter.com account earlier this month, accusing the former model of spreading rumors she was having an affair with a millionaire businessman.
Sinitta wrote, "Jackie St Claire, you are the source of all the lies and wrong info. I'm sorry after 25 years you will not stop harassing or bullying." The singer later admitted she had gone too far with her online rant.
And now Cowell - who dated both beauties during the 1980s - has decided a luxury break on a yacht trip around Corsica will help the pair put their differences behind them, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Simon dearly loves both Jackie and Sinitta but was fed up with their petty, schoolgirl arguments."
"He reckoned enough was enough and decided to put them together in a confined space. It was a case of sink or swim and they had no choice but to talk. Luckily it's all gone to plan. They had a long chat and are friends again."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'