Simon Cowell Patches Ex-Girlfriends Up With a Cruise
Simon Cowell has reportedly stepped in to patch up the broken relationship between his ex-girlfriends Sinitta and Jackie St. Claire - by whisking the pair away on a luxury cruise. "So Macho" hitmaker Sinitta waged war on St Claire via her Twitter.com account earlier this month, accusing the former model of spreading rumors she was having an affair with a millionaire businessman.
Sinitta wrote, "Jackie St Claire, you are the source of all the lies and wrong info. I'm sorry after 25 years you will not stop harassing or bullying." The singer later admitted she had gone too far with her online rant.
And now Cowell - who dated both beauties during the 1980s - has decided a luxury break on a yacht trip around Corsica will help the pair put their differences behind them, according to Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Simon dearly loves both Jackie and Sinitta but was fed up with their petty, schoolgirl arguments."
"He reckoned enough was enough and decided to put them together in a confined space. It was a case of sink or swim and they had no choice but to talk. Luckily it's all gone to plan. They had a long chat and are friends again."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head