Actor Maury Chaykin Died on His Birthday
American/Canadian actor Maury Chaykin has died on his 61st birthday. The rotund character actor, best known for his role in "Entourage", died in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, July 27. He was believed to have been battling a kidney ailment.
Appearing in dozens of movies and TV shows since beginning his career in 1975, Chaykin became recognizable for his larger-than-life characters, appearing in "Dances With Wolves", "My Cousin Vinny", "The Mask of Zorro" and "A Life Less Ordinary". He found new fame playing Harvey Weingard - a parody of producer Harvey Weinstein - in hit TV show "Entourage" between 2005 and 2007.
Chaykin is survived by his actress wife Susannah Hoffmann and a daughter, Rose.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms