Actor Maury Chaykin Died on His Birthday
American/Canadian actor Maury Chaykin has died on his 61st birthday. The rotund character actor, best known for his role in "Entourage", died in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, July 27. He was believed to have been battling a kidney ailment.
Appearing in dozens of movies and TV shows since beginning his career in 1975, Chaykin became recognizable for his larger-than-life characters, appearing in "Dances With Wolves", "My Cousin Vinny", "The Mask of Zorro" and "A Life Less Ordinary". He found new fame playing Harvey Weingard - a parody of producer Harvey Weinstein - in hit TV show "Entourage" between 2005 and 2007.
Chaykin is survived by his actress wife Susannah Hoffmann and a daughter, Rose.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?