Actor Maury Chaykin Died on His Birthday
American/Canadian actor Maury Chaykin has died on his 61st birthday. The rotund character actor, best known for his role in "Entourage", died in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, July 27. He was believed to have been battling a kidney ailment.
Appearing in dozens of movies and TV shows since beginning his career in 1975, Chaykin became recognizable for his larger-than-life characters, appearing in "Dances With Wolves", "My Cousin Vinny", "The Mask of Zorro" and "A Life Less Ordinary". He found new fame playing Harvey Weingard - a parody of producer Harvey Weinstein - in hit TV show "Entourage" between 2005 and 2007.
Chaykin is survived by his actress wife Susannah Hoffmann and a daughter, Rose.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3