Actor Maury Chaykin Died on His Birthday
American/Canadian actor Maury Chaykin has died on his 61st birthday. The rotund character actor, best known for his role in "Entourage", died in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, July 27. He was believed to have been battling a kidney ailment.
Appearing in dozens of movies and TV shows since beginning his career in 1975, Chaykin became recognizable for his larger-than-life characters, appearing in "Dances With Wolves", "My Cousin Vinny", "The Mask of Zorro" and "A Life Less Ordinary". He found new fame playing Harvey Weingard - a parody of producer Harvey Weinstein - in hit TV show "Entourage" between 2005 and 2007.
Chaykin is survived by his actress wife Susannah Hoffmann and a daughter, Rose.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'