Paris Hilton Will Sound Like Kylie Minogue in New Album
Paris Hilton is hoping to enjoy the same chart success as her musical icon Kylie Minogue - her second album is inspired by the Australian superstar. The socialite is preparing to release her as-yet-untitled album - a follow up to her 2006 debut, "Paris".
And the star insists she has taken inspiration from "Spinning Around" hitmaker Minogue in the hope her second release will be a bigger hit with fans. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "My record is in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music."
"I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months."
More Paris Hilton News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction