Paris Hilton Will Sound Like Kylie Minogue in New Album
Paris Hilton is hoping to enjoy the same chart success as her musical icon Kylie Minogue - her second album is inspired by the Australian superstar. The socialite is preparing to release her as-yet-untitled album - a follow up to her 2006 debut, "Paris".
And the star insists she has taken inspiration from "Spinning Around" hitmaker Minogue in the hope her second release will be a bigger hit with fans. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "My record is in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music."
"I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt