Paris Hilton Will Sound Like Kylie Minogue in New Album
Paris Hilton is hoping to enjoy the same chart success as her musical icon Kylie Minogue - her second album is inspired by the Australian superstar. The socialite is preparing to release her as-yet-untitled album - a follow up to her 2006 debut, "Paris".
And the star insists she has taken inspiration from "Spinning Around" hitmaker Minogue in the hope her second release will be a bigger hit with fans. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "My record is in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music."
"I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed