Paris Hilton Will Sound Like Kylie Minogue in New Album
Paris Hilton is hoping to enjoy the same chart success as her musical icon Kylie Minogue - her second album is inspired by the Australian superstar. The socialite is preparing to release her as-yet-untitled album - a follow up to her 2006 debut, "Paris".
And the star insists she has taken inspiration from "Spinning Around" hitmaker Minogue in the hope her second release will be a bigger hit with fans. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "My record is in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music."
"I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months."
More Paris Hilton News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!