Bruce Springsteen Becomes Unannounced Guest at Tiny New Jersey Club
Bruce Springsteen wowed music fans at a tiny New Jersey club on Saturday, July 24 when he hit the stage with singer/songwriter Alejandro Escovedo for a trio of tunes. The rock legend was an unannounced guest at the Stone Pony and thrilled Escovedo's fans when he walked out to join his pal.
The duo performed Escovedo's "Always a Friend", a cover of The Rolling Stones' "Beast of Burden" and a new song, titled "Faith", according to Rolling Stone. It was Springsteen's first non-charity show performance at the fabled Asbury Park venue since he performed at a Mike Ness concert in May 2008.
Bruce Springsteen has released 16 studio albums. His latest album, called "Working on a Dream", was outed in the U.S. on January 27, 2009. The record has sold over 3 million copies worldwide.
Bruce Springsteen and Alejandro Escovedo:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'