Lauryn Hill Stages Comeback Show in Rwanda
Lauryn Hill jetted off to Africa to stage the first show of a much-anticipated comeback - the former The Fugees star performed at a festival in Kigali in Rwanda at the weekend, July 24. The "Killing Me Softly" singer's appearance at the FESPAD festival came hours after a new song, "Repercussions", was leaked online, suggesting the star is recording fresh material.
Hill performed a hits-heavy set in Kigali, her rendition of The Fugees' "Ready or Not" was a highlight. The singer will headline the Rock The Bells tour in North America in August with Snoop Dogg and A Tribe Called Quest.
On her comeback, Hill has recently told NPR, "I'm starting to get excited again. Believe it or not, I think what people are attracted to about me, if anything, is my passion. People got exposed to my passion through music and song first."
Lauryn Hill in Rwanda:
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment