Lauryn Hill Stages Comeback Show in Rwanda
Lauryn Hill jetted off to Africa to stage the first show of a much-anticipated comeback - the former The Fugees star performed at a festival in Kigali in Rwanda at the weekend, July 24. The "Killing Me Softly" singer's appearance at the FESPAD festival came hours after a new song, "Repercussions", was leaked online, suggesting the star is recording fresh material.
Hill performed a hits-heavy set in Kigali, her rendition of The Fugees' "Ready or Not" was a highlight. The singer will headline the Rock The Bells tour in North America in August with Snoop Dogg and A Tribe Called Quest.
On her comeback, Hill has recently told NPR, "I'm starting to get excited again. Believe it or not, I think what people are attracted to about me, if anything, is my passion. People got exposed to my passion through music and song first."
Lauryn Hill in Rwanda:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'