Angelina Jolie Freaked Son Out With 'Salt' Male Disguise
Angelina Jolie "freaked out" her eldest son Maddox when he came to visit her on the set of spy thriller "Salt" because the Hollywood beauty was disguised as a man. The 35-year-old actress was frequently visited by her six kids during filming in New York.
However, Jolie admits that one meeting with eight-year-old Maddox left the youngster shocked and confused after he was made to shake hands with a person dressed as a male naval officer - only to discover it was his famous mum.
Jolie recalls, "I said, 'Honey, it's mummy.' I think I freaked him out." The star further stunned the boy when she proceeded to peel off her prosthetic, removing the fake ears, hands and nose she dons for the action film.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her