Angelina Jolie Freaked Son Out With 'Salt' Male Disguise
Angelina Jolie "freaked out" her eldest son Maddox when he came to visit her on the set of spy thriller "Salt" because the Hollywood beauty was disguised as a man. The 35-year-old actress was frequently visited by her six kids during filming in New York.
However, Jolie admits that one meeting with eight-year-old Maddox left the youngster shocked and confused after he was made to shake hands with a person dressed as a male naval officer - only to discover it was his famous mum.
Jolie recalls, "I said, 'Honey, it's mummy.' I think I freaked him out." The star further stunned the boy when she proceeded to peel off her prosthetic, removing the fake ears, hands and nose she dons for the action film.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'