Angelina Jolie Freaked Son Out With 'Salt' Male Disguise
Angelina Jolie "freaked out" her eldest son Maddox when he came to visit her on the set of spy thriller "Salt" because the Hollywood beauty was disguised as a man. The 35-year-old actress was frequently visited by her six kids during filming in New York.
However, Jolie admits that one meeting with eight-year-old Maddox left the youngster shocked and confused after he was made to shake hands with a person dressed as a male naval officer - only to discover it was his famous mum.
Jolie recalls, "I said, 'Honey, it's mummy.' I think I freaked him out." The star further stunned the boy when she proceeded to peel off her prosthetic, removing the fake ears, hands and nose she dons for the action film.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked