Angelina Jolie Freaked Son Out With 'Salt' Male Disguise
Angelina Jolie "freaked out" her eldest son Maddox when he came to visit her on the set of spy thriller "Salt" because the Hollywood beauty was disguised as a man. The 35-year-old actress was frequently visited by her six kids during filming in New York.
However, Jolie admits that one meeting with eight-year-old Maddox left the youngster shocked and confused after he was made to shake hands with a person dressed as a male naval officer - only to discover it was his famous mum.
Jolie recalls, "I said, 'Honey, it's mummy.' I think I freaked him out." The star further stunned the boy when she proceeded to peel off her prosthetic, removing the fake ears, hands and nose she dons for the action film.
More Angelina Jolie News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie