Angelina Jolie Freaked Son Out With 'Salt' Male Disguise
Angelina Jolie "freaked out" her eldest son Maddox when he came to visit her on the set of spy thriller "Salt" because the Hollywood beauty was disguised as a man. The 35-year-old actress was frequently visited by her six kids during filming in New York.
However, Jolie admits that one meeting with eight-year-old Maddox left the youngster shocked and confused after he was made to shake hands with a person dressed as a male naval officer - only to discover it was his famous mum.
Jolie recalls, "I said, 'Honey, it's mummy.' I think I freaked him out." The star further stunned the boy when she proceeded to peel off her prosthetic, removing the fake ears, hands and nose she dons for the action film.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing
- Brad Pitt to Remove His Angelina Jolie Tattoos to Have a 'Fresh Start'