Justin Long's Naked Scene in 'Going the Distance' Trimmed Down
Actor Justin Long's blushes have been spared by the director of his new movie "Going the Distance" - she has cut a full-frontal shot of the star. Long's on/off girlfriend Drew Barrymore, who plays his love interest in the quirky romantic comedy, admits the "Live Free or Die Hard" star had to bare his butt in several scenes and was completely naked in one.
She says, "It's funny because usually it's the girl who's naked. I was like, 'That's right b**ch, the tables are turned.' It was a running joke in the movie. It's (nudity) actually been trimmed down - there were more. There was one cut where you saw everything."
"Going the Distance" follows Barrymore's Erin and Long's Garrett who try to maintain their love despite the fact that they have to live in two different cities. The romantic/comedy movie also features Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Ron Livingston.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season