Justin Long's Naked Scene in 'Going the Distance' Trimmed Down
Actor Justin Long's blushes have been spared by the director of his new movie "Going the Distance" - she has cut a full-frontal shot of the star. Long's on/off girlfriend Drew Barrymore, who plays his love interest in the quirky romantic comedy, admits the "Live Free or Die Hard" star had to bare his butt in several scenes and was completely naked in one.
She says, "It's funny because usually it's the girl who's naked. I was like, 'That's right b**ch, the tables are turned.' It was a running joke in the movie. It's (nudity) actually been trimmed down - there were more. There was one cut where you saw everything."
"Going the Distance" follows Barrymore's Erin and Long's Garrett who try to maintain their love despite the fact that they have to live in two different cities. The romantic/comedy movie also features Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Ron Livingston.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party