Justin Long's Naked Scene in 'Going the Distance' Trimmed Down
Actor Justin Long's blushes have been spared by the director of his new movie "Going the Distance" - she has cut a full-frontal shot of the star. Long's on/off girlfriend Drew Barrymore, who plays his love interest in the quirky romantic comedy, admits the "Live Free or Die Hard" star had to bare his butt in several scenes and was completely naked in one.
She says, "It's funny because usually it's the girl who's naked. I was like, 'That's right b**ch, the tables are turned.' It was a running joke in the movie. It's (nudity) actually been trimmed down - there were more. There was one cut where you saw everything."
"Going the Distance" follows Barrymore's Erin and Long's Garrett who try to maintain their love despite the fact that they have to live in two different cities. The romantic/comedy movie also features Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Ron Livingston.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked