Justin Long's Naked Scene in 'Going the Distance' Trimmed Down
Actor Justin Long's blushes have been spared by the director of his new movie "Going the Distance" - she has cut a full-frontal shot of the star. Long's on/off girlfriend Drew Barrymore, who plays his love interest in the quirky romantic comedy, admits the "Live Free or Die Hard" star had to bare his butt in several scenes and was completely naked in one.
She says, "It's funny because usually it's the girl who's naked. I was like, 'That's right b**ch, the tables are turned.' It was a running joke in the movie. It's (nudity) actually been trimmed down - there were more. There was one cut where you saw everything."
"Going the Distance" follows Barrymore's Erin and Long's Garrett who try to maintain their love despite the fact that they have to live in two different cities. The romantic/comedy movie also features Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Ron Livingston.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings