Justin Long's Naked Scene in 'Going the Distance' Trimmed Down
Actor Justin Long's blushes have been spared by the director of his new movie "Going the Distance" - she has cut a full-frontal shot of the star. Long's on/off girlfriend Drew Barrymore, who plays his love interest in the quirky romantic comedy, admits the "Live Free or Die Hard" star had to bare his butt in several scenes and was completely naked in one.
She says, "It's funny because usually it's the girl who's naked. I was like, 'That's right b**ch, the tables are turned.' It was a running joke in the movie. It's (nudity) actually been trimmed down - there were more. There was one cut where you saw everything."
"Going the Distance" follows Barrymore's Erin and Long's Garrett who try to maintain their love despite the fact that they have to live in two different cities. The romantic/comedy movie also features Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Ron Livingston.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic