Al Jarreau's Recovery 'Going Well', Could Be Released From Hospital Soon
Jazz star Al Jarreau's recovery is "going well" following his recent health scare and he could be released from hospital as soon as this weekend, according to his doctor. The 70-year-old Grammy winner had been receiving treatment at a hospital in the French Alps following his collapse on July 22, moments before his set at a music festival in Barcelonnette.
He was transferred to La Timone medical center in Marseille on Saturday, July 24 after the altitude caused problems with his breathing, but his condition has been steadily improving. His cardiologist, Dr. Jean-Louis Bonnet, claims "everything's going well" with his recovery and insists his "state of health is coming along quite normally".
Bonnet suggests that if Jarreau's health continues to improve, he might even be discharged in the next few days.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier