Al Jarreau's Recovery 'Going Well', Could Be Released From Hospital Soon
Jazz star Al Jarreau's recovery is "going well" following his recent health scare and he could be released from hospital as soon as this weekend, according to his doctor. The 70-year-old Grammy winner had been receiving treatment at a hospital in the French Alps following his collapse on July 22, moments before his set at a music festival in Barcelonnette.
He was transferred to La Timone medical center in Marseille on Saturday, July 24 after the altitude caused problems with his breathing, but his condition has been steadily improving. His cardiologist, Dr. Jean-Louis Bonnet, claims "everything's going well" with his recovery and insists his "state of health is coming along quite normally".
Bonnet suggests that if Jarreau's health continues to improve, he might even be discharged in the next few days.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?