Al Jarreau's Recovery 'Going Well', Could Be Released From Hospital Soon
Jazz star Al Jarreau's recovery is "going well" following his recent health scare and he could be released from hospital as soon as this weekend, according to his doctor. The 70-year-old Grammy winner had been receiving treatment at a hospital in the French Alps following his collapse on July 22, moments before his set at a music festival in Barcelonnette.
He was transferred to La Timone medical center in Marseille on Saturday, July 24 after the altitude caused problems with his breathing, but his condition has been steadily improving. His cardiologist, Dr. Jean-Louis Bonnet, claims "everything's going well" with his recovery and insists his "state of health is coming along quite normally".
Bonnet suggests that if Jarreau's health continues to improve, he might even be discharged in the next few days.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked