Al Jarreau's Recovery 'Going Well', Could Be Released From Hospital Soon
Jazz star Al Jarreau's recovery is "going well" following his recent health scare and he could be released from hospital as soon as this weekend, according to his doctor. The 70-year-old Grammy winner had been receiving treatment at a hospital in the French Alps following his collapse on July 22, moments before his set at a music festival in Barcelonnette.
He was transferred to La Timone medical center in Marseille on Saturday, July 24 after the altitude caused problems with his breathing, but his condition has been steadily improving. His cardiologist, Dr. Jean-Louis Bonnet, claims "everything's going well" with his recovery and insists his "state of health is coming along quite normally".
Bonnet suggests that if Jarreau's health continues to improve, he might even be discharged in the next few days.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'