Al Jarreau's Recovery 'Going Well', Could Be Released From Hospital Soon
Jazz star Al Jarreau's recovery is "going well" following his recent health scare and he could be released from hospital as soon as this weekend, according to his doctor. The 70-year-old Grammy winner had been receiving treatment at a hospital in the French Alps following his collapse on July 22, moments before his set at a music festival in Barcelonnette.
He was transferred to La Timone medical center in Marseille on Saturday, July 24 after the altitude caused problems with his breathing, but his condition has been steadily improving. His cardiologist, Dr. Jean-Louis Bonnet, claims "everything's going well" with his recovery and insists his "state of health is coming along quite normally".
Bonnet suggests that if Jarreau's health continues to improve, he might even be discharged in the next few days.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?