Rep Confirms LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Moving In Together
Country star LeAnn Rimes is taking her relationship with actor Eddie Cibrian to the next level - the couple is moving in together. The singer/actress has been dating former "CSI: Miami" star Cibrian since 2009, when they came clean about their affair and split from their respective spouses.
Now Cibrian, who has two sons with his ex Brandi Glanville, will call Rimes' Los Angeles mansion home after accepting her invitation to move in with her. A source tells People.com, "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons."
The insider claims the big move will occur gradually over the next month. Confirming the news, Rimes' rep says, "They're excited for this happy new journey."
Rimes' marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet was declared officially over in June this year, while Cibrian and Glanville are currently in the midst of divorce proceedings.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture