Rep Confirms LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Moving In Together
Country star LeAnn Rimes is taking her relationship with actor Eddie Cibrian to the next level - the couple is moving in together. The singer/actress has been dating former "CSI: Miami" star Cibrian since 2009, when they came clean about their affair and split from their respective spouses.
Now Cibrian, who has two sons with his ex Brandi Glanville, will call Rimes' Los Angeles mansion home after accepting her invitation to move in with her. A source tells People.com, "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons."
The insider claims the big move will occur gradually over the next month. Confirming the news, Rimes' rep says, "They're excited for this happy new journey."
Rimes' marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet was declared officially over in June this year, while Cibrian and Glanville are currently in the midst of divorce proceedings.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'