Rep Confirms LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Moving In Together
Country star LeAnn Rimes is taking her relationship with actor Eddie Cibrian to the next level - the couple is moving in together. The singer/actress has been dating former "CSI: Miami" star Cibrian since 2009, when they came clean about their affair and split from their respective spouses.
Now Cibrian, who has two sons with his ex Brandi Glanville, will call Rimes' Los Angeles mansion home after accepting her invitation to move in with her. A source tells People.com, "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons."
The insider claims the big move will occur gradually over the next month. Confirming the news, Rimes' rep says, "They're excited for this happy new journey."
Rimes' marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet was declared officially over in June this year, while Cibrian and Glanville are currently in the midst of divorce proceedings.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns