Rep Confirms LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Moving In Together
Country star LeAnn Rimes is taking her relationship with actor Eddie Cibrian to the next level - the couple is moving in together. The singer/actress has been dating former "CSI: Miami" star Cibrian since 2009, when they came clean about their affair and split from their respective spouses.
Now Cibrian, who has two sons with his ex Brandi Glanville, will call Rimes' Los Angeles mansion home after accepting her invitation to move in with her. A source tells People.com, "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons."
The insider claims the big move will occur gradually over the next month. Confirming the news, Rimes' rep says, "They're excited for this happy new journey."
Rimes' marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet was declared officially over in June this year, while Cibrian and Glanville are currently in the midst of divorce proceedings.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson