Rep Confirms LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Moving In Together
Country star LeAnn Rimes is taking her relationship with actor Eddie Cibrian to the next level - the couple is moving in together. The singer/actress has been dating former "CSI: Miami" star Cibrian since 2009, when they came clean about their affair and split from their respective spouses.
Now Cibrian, who has two sons with his ex Brandi Glanville, will call Rimes' Los Angeles mansion home after accepting her invitation to move in with her. A source tells People.com, "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons."
The insider claims the big move will occur gradually over the next month. Confirming the news, Rimes' rep says, "They're excited for this happy new journey."
Rimes' marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet was declared officially over in June this year, while Cibrian and Glanville are currently in the midst of divorce proceedings.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage