Marc Jacobs' Ex-Lover Reportedly Dating Lance Bass
Marc Jacobs' ex-partner Lorenzo Martone has moved on from his split with the celebrity fashion designer - he's reportedly dating former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. The former couple staged an unofficial wedding ceremony in the Caribbean in January, and had plans to make their union legal later this year.
But last week, Martone revealed on Twitter.com he had split from Jacobs "two months ago". According to the New York Daily News, Martone has now moved on by embarking on a romance with Bass; and the pair has been seen acting "flirty" together several times in recent weeks in New York and Miami, Florida. A source tells the newspaper "It's obvious they're dating."
A spokeswoman for Bass has refused to comment on the singer's personal life, while Martone has declined to address "personal matters".
More Lance Bass News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'