Marc Jacobs' Ex-Lover Reportedly Dating Lance Bass
Marc Jacobs' ex-partner Lorenzo Martone has moved on from his split with the celebrity fashion designer - he's reportedly dating former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. The former couple staged an unofficial wedding ceremony in the Caribbean in January, and had plans to make their union legal later this year.
But last week, Martone revealed on Twitter.com he had split from Jacobs "two months ago". According to the New York Daily News, Martone has now moved on by embarking on a romance with Bass; and the pair has been seen acting "flirty" together several times in recent weeks in New York and Miami, Florida. A source tells the newspaper "It's obvious they're dating."
A spokeswoman for Bass has refused to comment on the singer's personal life, while Martone has declined to address "personal matters".
More Lance Bass News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna