Devastated, Kelly Osbourne Won't Buy Another Dog
Kelly Osbourne is refusing to get herself another pet dog because she is so traumatized after losing her pooch Woody earlier this July. The 25-year-old reality TV star spent a weekend in Las Vegas to take her mind off her split from fiance Luke Worrall after allegations he cheated on her.
But she suffered another blow when she returned to find out her beloved Pomerian puppy had died. Now the rock offspring has opened up about her heartache, revealing her mum Sharon Osbourne broke down in tears when she learned of the dog's death.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I only had him for two months and the vet thinks he had a heart attack. It's devastating. He had health problems when I got him, but I nursed him and got up in the night to feed him." She further shares, "All his little belongings are still round the house. I don't think I'll get another as I couldn't go through this again. (My other dog) Sid's so cute though - when I'm upset he comes and nudges my nose with his."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!