Devastated, Kelly Osbourne Won't Buy Another Dog
Kelly Osbourne is refusing to get herself another pet dog because she is so traumatized after losing her pooch Woody earlier this July. The 25-year-old reality TV star spent a weekend in Las Vegas to take her mind off her split from fiance Luke Worrall after allegations he cheated on her.
But she suffered another blow when she returned to find out her beloved Pomerian puppy had died. Now the rock offspring has opened up about her heartache, revealing her mum Sharon Osbourne broke down in tears when she learned of the dog's death.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I only had him for two months and the vet thinks he had a heart attack. It's devastating. He had health problems when I got him, but I nursed him and got up in the night to feed him." She further shares, "All his little belongings are still round the house. I don't think I'll get another as I couldn't go through this again. (My other dog) Sid's so cute though - when I'm upset he comes and nudges my nose with his."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby