Devastated, Kelly Osbourne Won't Buy Another Dog
Kelly Osbourne is refusing to get herself another pet dog because she is so traumatized after losing her pooch Woody earlier this July. The 25-year-old reality TV star spent a weekend in Las Vegas to take her mind off her split from fiance Luke Worrall after allegations he cheated on her.
But she suffered another blow when she returned to find out her beloved Pomerian puppy had died. Now the rock offspring has opened up about her heartache, revealing her mum Sharon Osbourne broke down in tears when she learned of the dog's death.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I only had him for two months and the vet thinks he had a heart attack. It's devastating. He had health problems when I got him, but I nursed him and got up in the night to feed him." She further shares, "All his little belongings are still round the house. I don't think I'll get another as I couldn't go through this again. (My other dog) Sid's so cute though - when I'm upset he comes and nudges my nose with his."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?