Devastated, Kelly Osbourne Won't Buy Another Dog
Kelly Osbourne is refusing to get herself another pet dog because she is so traumatized after losing her pooch Woody earlier this July. The 25-year-old reality TV star spent a weekend in Las Vegas to take her mind off her split from fiance Luke Worrall after allegations he cheated on her.
But she suffered another blow when she returned to find out her beloved Pomerian puppy had died. Now the rock offspring has opened up about her heartache, revealing her mum Sharon Osbourne broke down in tears when she learned of the dog's death.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I only had him for two months and the vet thinks he had a heart attack. It's devastating. He had health problems when I got him, but I nursed him and got up in the night to feed him." She further shares, "All his little belongings are still round the house. I don't think I'll get another as I couldn't go through this again. (My other dog) Sid's so cute though - when I'm upset he comes and nudges my nose with his."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert