Devastated, Kelly Osbourne Won't Buy Another Dog
Kelly Osbourne is refusing to get herself another pet dog because she is so traumatized after losing her pooch Woody earlier this July. The 25-year-old reality TV star spent a weekend in Las Vegas to take her mind off her split from fiance Luke Worrall after allegations he cheated on her.
But she suffered another blow when she returned to find out her beloved Pomerian puppy had died. Now the rock offspring has opened up about her heartache, revealing her mum Sharon Osbourne broke down in tears when she learned of the dog's death.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I only had him for two months and the vet thinks he had a heart attack. It's devastating. He had health problems when I got him, but I nursed him and got up in the night to feed him." She further shares, "All his little belongings are still round the house. I don't think I'll get another as I couldn't go through this again. (My other dog) Sid's so cute though - when I'm upset he comes and nudges my nose with his."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush