Paris Hilton Is Done With Famous Boyfriends
Paris Hilton has vowed never to date another celebrity - because she would prefer to be with a man "who's not in the public eye". The socialite split from "The Hills" star Doug Reinhardt earlier this year and has previously enjoyed high profile romances with Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden and Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter.
But the hotel heiress is adamant her next partner won't be famous. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "It's really hard in my position just being in a relationship, because so much goes along with it. The media are constantly making up stories and it's just hard to know if you can trust a guy who has fame."
"I'd rather be with someone who's not in the public eye - I think it just makes it easier, and I don't know there's so much that comes along with it (sic). I'd rather be with someone who's not in this world."
But Hilton admits she's currently enjoying life as a single woman, adding, "I'm so happy right now. I'm spending time with my girlfriends and my sister and my family and just really getting to know myself. I've always had a boyfriend, so right now it's really important for me just to focus on me and my life and not really put all that energy into someone else. I'm having the time of my life - I didn't know I could be this happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video