Paris Hilton Is Done With Famous Boyfriends
Paris Hilton has vowed never to date another celebrity - because she would prefer to be with a man "who's not in the public eye". The socialite split from "The Hills" star Doug Reinhardt earlier this year and has previously enjoyed high profile romances with Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden and Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter.
But the hotel heiress is adamant her next partner won't be famous. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "It's really hard in my position just being in a relationship, because so much goes along with it. The media are constantly making up stories and it's just hard to know if you can trust a guy who has fame."
"I'd rather be with someone who's not in the public eye - I think it just makes it easier, and I don't know there's so much that comes along with it (sic). I'd rather be with someone who's not in this world."
But Hilton admits she's currently enjoying life as a single woman, adding, "I'm so happy right now. I'm spending time with my girlfriends and my sister and my family and just really getting to know myself. I've always had a boyfriend, so right now it's really important for me just to focus on me and my life and not really put all that energy into someone else. I'm having the time of my life - I didn't know I could be this happy."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones