Paris Hilton Is Done With Famous Boyfriends
Paris Hilton has vowed never to date another celebrity - because she would prefer to be with a man "who's not in the public eye". The socialite split from "The Hills" star Doug Reinhardt earlier this year and has previously enjoyed high profile romances with Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden and Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter.
But the hotel heiress is adamant her next partner won't be famous. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "It's really hard in my position just being in a relationship, because so much goes along with it. The media are constantly making up stories and it's just hard to know if you can trust a guy who has fame."
"I'd rather be with someone who's not in the public eye - I think it just makes it easier, and I don't know there's so much that comes along with it (sic). I'd rather be with someone who's not in this world."
But Hilton admits she's currently enjoying life as a single woman, adding, "I'm so happy right now. I'm spending time with my girlfriends and my sister and my family and just really getting to know myself. I've always had a boyfriend, so right now it's really important for me just to focus on me and my life and not really put all that energy into someone else. I'm having the time of my life - I didn't know I could be this happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'