Paris Hilton Is Done With Famous Boyfriends
Paris Hilton has vowed never to date another celebrity - because she would prefer to be with a man "who's not in the public eye". The socialite split from "The Hills" star Doug Reinhardt earlier this year and has previously enjoyed high profile romances with Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden and Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter.
But the hotel heiress is adamant her next partner won't be famous. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "It's really hard in my position just being in a relationship, because so much goes along with it. The media are constantly making up stories and it's just hard to know if you can trust a guy who has fame."
"I'd rather be with someone who's not in the public eye - I think it just makes it easier, and I don't know there's so much that comes along with it (sic). I'd rather be with someone who's not in this world."
But Hilton admits she's currently enjoying life as a single woman, adding, "I'm so happy right now. I'm spending time with my girlfriends and my sister and my family and just really getting to know myself. I've always had a boyfriend, so right now it's really important for me just to focus on me and my life and not really put all that energy into someone else. I'm having the time of my life - I didn't know I could be this happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday