Pamela Anderson Slams Janet Jackson for Supporting Fur
Pamela Anderson has branded Janet Jackson "greedy" for signing up as the new face of a fur firm - calling the singer's backtrack on animal rights issues "disappointing". The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has join PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company. She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences