Pamela Anderson Slams Janet Jackson for Supporting Fur
Pamela Anderson has branded Janet Jackson "greedy" for signing up as the new face of a fur firm - calling the singer's backtrack on animal rights issues "disappointing". The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has join PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company. She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer