Pamela Anderson Slams Janet Jackson for Supporting Fur
Pamela Anderson has branded Janet Jackson "greedy" for signing up as the new face of a fur firm - calling the singer's backtrack on animal rights issues "disappointing". The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has join PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company. She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival