Pamela Anderson Slams Janet Jackson for Supporting Fur
Pamela Anderson has branded Janet Jackson "greedy" for signing up as the new face of a fur firm - calling the singer's backtrack on animal rights issues "disappointing". The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has join PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company. She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season