Pamela Anderson Slams Janet Jackson for Supporting Fur
Pamela Anderson has branded Janet Jackson "greedy" for signing up as the new face of a fur firm - calling the singer's backtrack on animal rights issues "disappointing". The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has join PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company. She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'