The Beach Boys Reunion Rumor Denied
The Beach Boys star Mike Love has dismissed reports the original members of the legendary band have scheduled a reunion concert to mark the group's 50th anniversary in 2011 - insisting "there are no big plans yet". Founding member Al Jardine recently appeared to confirm plans for a massive comeback show next year, which would see him reunite with the group's surviving original members, Love and Brian Wilson.
Wilson's brothers and bandmates, Dennis and Carl Wilson, died in 1983 and 1998. Jardine revealed a free concert would "probably" be held in San Francisco, California and admitted he would like to see the Beach Boys embark on a "100-date anniversary tour". But Love is adamant his pal's reunion plans are not definite.
He tells Reuters, "There have been a lot of ideas floated, but nothing decided. So far it's just conversation. There are no big plans yet - although there's a lot of interest from a lot of people to see what would happen if we got together and did some new music and maybe did some shows. But so far nothing's firm."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3