Jon and Kate Gosselin Settle Agreement Over Custody and Financial Obligations
Former U.S. reality TV couple Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin have settled their lengthy custody battle. The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" stars divorced last year after 10 years of marriage and have since been locked in a bitter war over who will care for their eight kids, with Jon filing documents in April seeking primary custody.
Now the former couple has reached a settlement agreement over both custody and financial obligations - but the terms have been kept confidential, reports TMZ.com. A source tells the website, "An official agreement between Jon and Kate has been reached and they will be working together for the benefit of their children."
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin tied the knot in June 1999. They have their lives being chronicled in hit reality TV "Jon & Kate Plus 8". She filed for divorce from him in 2009 and post parting ways with her, he was romantically linked to Hailey Glassman.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'