Jon and Kate Gosselin Settle Agreement Over Custody and Financial Obligations
Former U.S. reality TV couple Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin have settled their lengthy custody battle. The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" stars divorced last year after 10 years of marriage and have since been locked in a bitter war over who will care for their eight kids, with Jon filing documents in April seeking primary custody.
Now the former couple has reached a settlement agreement over both custody and financial obligations - but the terms have been kept confidential, reports TMZ.com. A source tells the website, "An official agreement between Jon and Kate has been reached and they will be working together for the benefit of their children."
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin tied the knot in June 1999. They have their lives being chronicled in hit reality TV "Jon & Kate Plus 8". She filed for divorce from him in 2009 and post parting ways with her, he was romantically linked to Hailey Glassman.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival