Danny Dyer Caught Driving Illegally
British actor Danny Dyer is in trouble again after he was allegedly caught driving without a valid license, according to U.K. reports. "The Business" star has kept a low profile since May when he came under fire from domestic violence groups for an inappropriate response to a reader's letter in his column for men's magazine Zoo.
In the piece he told a 23-year-old reader to "cut your ex's face, and then no one will want her" when asked for advice on how to get over a break-up. Now Dyer has caused outrage among road safety campaigners for allegedly getting behind the wheel of a Porsche sportscar - despite not legally being able to drive.
According to Britain's The Sun, which has published pictures purportedly showing the star driving the vehicle, Dyer has a provisional license - which means he is only allowed to take to the road if he has a qualified motorist over the age of 21 in the passenger seat and L-Plates clearly positioned on the car.
When quizzed about the situation, he told the newspaper, "I don't drive." A rep for U.K. road safety charity RoSPA slammed the move as "irresponsible".
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full