Danny Dyer Caught Driving Illegally
British actor Danny Dyer is in trouble again after he was allegedly caught driving without a valid license, according to U.K. reports. "The Business" star has kept a low profile since May when he came under fire from domestic violence groups for an inappropriate response to a reader's letter in his column for men's magazine Zoo.
In the piece he told a 23-year-old reader to "cut your ex's face, and then no one will want her" when asked for advice on how to get over a break-up. Now Dyer has caused outrage among road safety campaigners for allegedly getting behind the wheel of a Porsche sportscar - despite not legally being able to drive.
According to Britain's The Sun, which has published pictures purportedly showing the star driving the vehicle, Dyer has a provisional license - which means he is only allowed to take to the road if he has a qualified motorist over the age of 21 in the passenger seat and L-Plates clearly positioned on the car.
When quizzed about the situation, he told the newspaper, "I don't drive." A rep for U.K. road safety charity RoSPA slammed the move as "irresponsible".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March