Danny Dyer Caught Driving Illegally
British actor Danny Dyer is in trouble again after he was allegedly caught driving without a valid license, according to U.K. reports. "The Business" star has kept a low profile since May when he came under fire from domestic violence groups for an inappropriate response to a reader's letter in his column for men's magazine Zoo.
In the piece he told a 23-year-old reader to "cut your ex's face, and then no one will want her" when asked for advice on how to get over a break-up. Now Dyer has caused outrage among road safety campaigners for allegedly getting behind the wheel of a Porsche sportscar - despite not legally being able to drive.
According to Britain's The Sun, which has published pictures purportedly showing the star driving the vehicle, Dyer has a provisional license - which means he is only allowed to take to the road if he has a qualified motorist over the age of 21 in the passenger seat and L-Plates clearly positioned on the car.
When quizzed about the situation, he told the newspaper, "I don't drive." A rep for U.K. road safety charity RoSPA slammed the move as "irresponsible".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival