Danny Dyer Caught Driving Illegally
British actor Danny Dyer is in trouble again after he was allegedly caught driving without a valid license, according to U.K. reports. "The Business" star has kept a low profile since May when he came under fire from domestic violence groups for an inappropriate response to a reader's letter in his column for men's magazine Zoo.
In the piece he told a 23-year-old reader to "cut your ex's face, and then no one will want her" when asked for advice on how to get over a break-up. Now Dyer has caused outrage among road safety campaigners for allegedly getting behind the wheel of a Porsche sportscar - despite not legally being able to drive.
According to Britain's The Sun, which has published pictures purportedly showing the star driving the vehicle, Dyer has a provisional license - which means he is only allowed to take to the road if he has a qualified motorist over the age of 21 in the passenger seat and L-Plates clearly positioned on the car.
When quizzed about the situation, he told the newspaper, "I don't drive." A rep for U.K. road safety charity RoSPA slammed the move as "irresponsible".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences