Danny Dyer Caught Driving Illegally
British actor Danny Dyer is in trouble again after he was allegedly caught driving without a valid license, according to U.K. reports. "The Business" star has kept a low profile since May when he came under fire from domestic violence groups for an inappropriate response to a reader's letter in his column for men's magazine Zoo.
In the piece he told a 23-year-old reader to "cut your ex's face, and then no one will want her" when asked for advice on how to get over a break-up. Now Dyer has caused outrage among road safety campaigners for allegedly getting behind the wheel of a Porsche sportscar - despite not legally being able to drive.
According to Britain's The Sun, which has published pictures purportedly showing the star driving the vehicle, Dyer has a provisional license - which means he is only allowed to take to the road if he has a qualified motorist over the age of 21 in the passenger seat and L-Plates clearly positioned on the car.
When quizzed about the situation, he told the newspaper, "I don't drive." A rep for U.K. road safety charity RoSPA slammed the move as "irresponsible".
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher