Lindsay Lohan Is Not Released From Jail Anytime Soon
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has dismissed reports Lindsay Lohan's jail time has been further slashed - insisting "nothing has changed". The "Mean Girls" actress was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for breaching her parole in relation to a 2007 DUI arrest and she was admitted to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, last week.
Her initial three-month stint was reduced to 13 days because of overcrowding in prison. Online reports have suggested the star could be out before Saturday, July 31 but L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Whitmore insists Lohan will still be behind bars until next week.
He tells E! News, "Nothing has changed. When she was incarcerated I said a couple of weeks and it hasn't been a couple of weeks. That turns out to be the first part of next week. It could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, something like that."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie