Lindsay Lohan Is Not Released From Jail Anytime Soon
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has dismissed reports Lindsay Lohan's jail time has been further slashed - insisting "nothing has changed". The "Mean Girls" actress was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for breaching her parole in relation to a 2007 DUI arrest and she was admitted to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, last week.
Her initial three-month stint was reduced to 13 days because of overcrowding in prison. Online reports have suggested the star could be out before Saturday, July 31 but L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Whitmore insists Lohan will still be behind bars until next week.
He tells E! News, "Nothing has changed. When she was incarcerated I said a couple of weeks and it hasn't been a couple of weeks. That turns out to be the first part of next week. It could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, something like that."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour