Lindsay Lohan Is Not Released From Jail Anytime Soon
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has dismissed reports Lindsay Lohan's jail time has been further slashed - insisting "nothing has changed". The "Mean Girls" actress was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for breaching her parole in relation to a 2007 DUI arrest and she was admitted to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, last week.
Her initial three-month stint was reduced to 13 days because of overcrowding in prison. Online reports have suggested the star could be out before Saturday, July 31 but L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Whitmore insists Lohan will still be behind bars until next week.
He tells E! News, "Nothing has changed. When she was incarcerated I said a couple of weeks and it hasn't been a couple of weeks. That turns out to be the first part of next week. It could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, something like that."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?