Lindsay Lohan Is Not Released From Jail Anytime Soon
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has dismissed reports Lindsay Lohan's jail time has been further slashed - insisting "nothing has changed". The "Mean Girls" actress was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for breaching her parole in relation to a 2007 DUI arrest and she was admitted to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, last week.
Her initial three-month stint was reduced to 13 days because of overcrowding in prison. Online reports have suggested the star could be out before Saturday, July 31 but L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Whitmore insists Lohan will still be behind bars until next week.
He tells E! News, "Nothing has changed. When she was incarcerated I said a couple of weeks and it hasn't been a couple of weeks. That turns out to be the first part of next week. It could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, something like that."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'