Lindsay Lohan Is Not Released From Jail Anytime Soon
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has dismissed reports Lindsay Lohan's jail time has been further slashed - insisting "nothing has changed". The "Mean Girls" actress was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for breaching her parole in relation to a 2007 DUI arrest and she was admitted to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, last week.
Her initial three-month stint was reduced to 13 days because of overcrowding in prison. Online reports have suggested the star could be out before Saturday, July 31 but L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Whitmore insists Lohan will still be behind bars until next week.
He tells E! News, "Nothing has changed. When she was incarcerated I said a couple of weeks and it hasn't been a couple of weeks. That turns out to be the first part of next week. It could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, something like that."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame