Ke$ha May Switch to Country Music
Pop sensation Ke$ha is considering recording country music in the future - listing her main inspirations as Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker's mother, Pebe, wrote tracks for both Parton and Cash, and the feisty blonde singer is convinced she will tackle the genre during her career - but insists she will remain a "white girl rapper" in the near future.
She tells Paper magazine, "I'm really inspired by country music - my mom wrote country music - and I love Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. I think at some point there might be some country collaborations or records in the future. But I'm also really digging being called, like half jokingly, a white girl rapper. I think it's really funny and I'm going to ride that train for a little bit."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound