Ke$ha May Switch to Country Music
Pop sensation Ke$ha is considering recording country music in the future - listing her main inspirations as Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker's mother, Pebe, wrote tracks for both Parton and Cash, and the feisty blonde singer is convinced she will tackle the genre during her career - but insists she will remain a "white girl rapper" in the near future.
She tells Paper magazine, "I'm really inspired by country music - my mom wrote country music - and I love Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. I think at some point there might be some country collaborations or records in the future. But I'm also really digging being called, like half jokingly, a white girl rapper. I think it's really funny and I'm going to ride that train for a little bit."
More Ke$ha News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch