Ke$ha May Switch to Country Music
Pop sensation Ke$ha is considering recording country music in the future - listing her main inspirations as Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker's mother, Pebe, wrote tracks for both Parton and Cash, and the feisty blonde singer is convinced she will tackle the genre during her career - but insists she will remain a "white girl rapper" in the near future.
She tells Paper magazine, "I'm really inspired by country music - my mom wrote country music - and I love Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. I think at some point there might be some country collaborations or records in the future. But I'm also really digging being called, like half jokingly, a white girl rapper. I think it's really funny and I'm going to ride that train for a little bit."
More Ke$ha News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift