Ke$ha May Switch to Country Music
Pop sensation Ke$ha is considering recording country music in the future - listing her main inspirations as Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker's mother, Pebe, wrote tracks for both Parton and Cash, and the feisty blonde singer is convinced she will tackle the genre during her career - but insists she will remain a "white girl rapper" in the near future.
She tells Paper magazine, "I'm really inspired by country music - my mom wrote country music - and I love Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash. I think at some point there might be some country collaborations or records in the future. But I'm also really digging being called, like half jokingly, a white girl rapper. I think it's really funny and I'm going to ride that train for a little bit."
More Ke$ha News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?