Cathedral to Reunite for Anniversary Gig
The original members of cult rock act Cathedral are reuniting for a one-night only show in London to mark their 20th anniversary. Lee Dorrian, Garry Jennings, Mark Griffiths, Adam Lehan and Mike Smail will perform their breakthrough album "Forest of Equilibrium" in its entirety at the O2 Academy in North London in December.
The current Cathedral line-up will also perform a second set at the anniversary show, according to Blabbermouth.net. Frontman Dorrian says, "We have come a long way since those dirge-ridden, smoke-filled, cheap-lager-and sweat-infested early rehearsals back in 1990."
"To be brutally honest, back then we never imagined that we would have continued on a 20-year journey and still be here to tell the tale," he added.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director