Cathedral to Reunite for Anniversary Gig
The original members of cult rock act Cathedral are reuniting for a one-night only show in London to mark their 20th anniversary. Lee Dorrian, Garry Jennings, Mark Griffiths, Adam Lehan and Mike Smail will perform their breakthrough album "Forest of Equilibrium" in its entirety at the O2 Academy in North London in December.
The current Cathedral line-up will also perform a second set at the anniversary show, according to Blabbermouth.net. Frontman Dorrian says, "We have come a long way since those dirge-ridden, smoke-filled, cheap-lager-and sweat-infested early rehearsals back in 1990."
"To be brutally honest, back then we never imagined that we would have continued on a 20-year journey and still be here to tell the tale," he added.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group