Cathedral to Reunite for Anniversary Gig
The original members of cult rock act Cathedral are reuniting for a one-night only show in London to mark their 20th anniversary. Lee Dorrian, Garry Jennings, Mark Griffiths, Adam Lehan and Mike Smail will perform their breakthrough album "Forest of Equilibrium" in its entirety at the O2 Academy in North London in December.
The current Cathedral line-up will also perform a second set at the anniversary show, according to Blabbermouth.net. Frontman Dorrian says, "We have come a long way since those dirge-ridden, smoke-filled, cheap-lager-and sweat-infested early rehearsals back in 1990."
"To be brutally honest, back then we never imagined that we would have continued on a 20-year journey and still be here to tell the tale," he added.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie