Cathedral to Reunite for Anniversary Gig
The original members of cult rock act Cathedral are reuniting for a one-night only show in London to mark their 20th anniversary. Lee Dorrian, Garry Jennings, Mark Griffiths, Adam Lehan and Mike Smail will perform their breakthrough album "Forest of Equilibrium" in its entirety at the O2 Academy in North London in December.
The current Cathedral line-up will also perform a second set at the anniversary show, according to Blabbermouth.net. Frontman Dorrian says, "We have come a long way since those dirge-ridden, smoke-filled, cheap-lager-and sweat-infested early rehearsals back in 1990."
"To be brutally honest, back then we never imagined that we would have continued on a 20-year journey and still be here to tell the tale," he added.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama