Cathedral to Reunite for Anniversary Gig
The original members of cult rock act Cathedral are reuniting for a one-night only show in London to mark their 20th anniversary. Lee Dorrian, Garry Jennings, Mark Griffiths, Adam Lehan and Mike Smail will perform their breakthrough album "Forest of Equilibrium" in its entirety at the O2 Academy in North London in December.
The current Cathedral line-up will also perform a second set at the anniversary show, according to Blabbermouth.net. Frontman Dorrian says, "We have come a long way since those dirge-ridden, smoke-filled, cheap-lager-and sweat-infested early rehearsals back in 1990."
"To be brutally honest, back then we never imagined that we would have continued on a 20-year journey and still be here to tell the tale," he added.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her