Mark Ronson Hopes DJ AM Will Be Honored With Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
DJ/producer Mark Ronson is pushing the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to honor the late DJ AM with a posthumous star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ronson thinks AM, real name Adam Goldstein, should be the first club DJ to land a star on the famous thoroughfare, which is currently celebrating its 50th year.
He took to his Twitter page on Monday, July 26 to kickstart the campaign, writing "I think AM should be the first dj to have a hollywood star... Don't you?" Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on August 28, 2009.
Beside known as DJ, DJ AM was also a member of the rock band Crazy Town and co-owner of a management company called Deckstar. He had also worked on albums for some stars include Papa Roach, Madonna and Will Smith.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert