Mark Ronson Hopes DJ AM Will Be Honored With Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
DJ/producer Mark Ronson is pushing the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to honor the late DJ AM with a posthumous star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ronson thinks AM, real name Adam Goldstein, should be the first club DJ to land a star on the famous thoroughfare, which is currently celebrating its 50th year.
He took to his Twitter page on Monday, July 26 to kickstart the campaign, writing "I think AM should be the first dj to have a hollywood star... Don't you?" Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on August 28, 2009.
Beside known as DJ, DJ AM was also a member of the rock band Crazy Town and co-owner of a management company called Deckstar. He had also worked on albums for some stars include Papa Roach, Madonna and Will Smith.
More Mark Ronson News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz