Mark Ronson Hopes DJ AM Will Be Honored With Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
DJ/producer Mark Ronson is pushing the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to honor the late DJ AM with a posthumous star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ronson thinks AM, real name Adam Goldstein, should be the first club DJ to land a star on the famous thoroughfare, which is currently celebrating its 50th year.
He took to his Twitter page on Monday, July 26 to kickstart the campaign, writing "I think AM should be the first dj to have a hollywood star... Don't you?" Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on August 28, 2009.
Beside known as DJ, DJ AM was also a member of the rock band Crazy Town and co-owner of a management company called Deckstar. He had also worked on albums for some stars include Papa Roach, Madonna and Will Smith.
More Mark Ronson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked