Mark Ronson Hopes DJ AM Will Be Honored With Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
DJ/producer Mark Ronson is pushing the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to honor the late DJ AM with a posthumous star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ronson thinks AM, real name Adam Goldstein, should be the first club DJ to land a star on the famous thoroughfare, which is currently celebrating its 50th year.
He took to his Twitter page on Monday, July 26 to kickstart the campaign, writing "I think AM should be the first dj to have a hollywood star... Don't you?" Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on August 28, 2009.
Beside known as DJ, DJ AM was also a member of the rock band Crazy Town and co-owner of a management company called Deckstar. He had also worked on albums for some stars include Papa Roach, Madonna and Will Smith.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'