Kylie Minogue Plans to Launch Dogs-in-Car Photo Book
Kylie Minogue is planning to launch her photographic career with a book featuring snaps of dogs in cars. The "I Should Be So Lucky" singer has just treated herself to a top-end camera and admits she's becoming a whizz behind the lens and has a project in mind to show off her skills.
She tells Nylon magazine, "If you see a big dog sitting in a passenger seat in a car, just staring out the window... They just make me laugh."
While having the project in mind, Kylie Minogue still focuses on her singing career. Herald Sun recently reported that Minogue shared a stage with Scissor Sisters at Festival Hall in Melbourne on Monday night, July 26. "I'm thrilled I could do it in my home town of Melbourne," Minogue said.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die