Kylie Minogue Plans to Launch Dogs-in-Car Photo Book
Kylie Minogue is planning to launch her photographic career with a book featuring snaps of dogs in cars. The "I Should Be So Lucky" singer has just treated herself to a top-end camera and admits she's becoming a whizz behind the lens and has a project in mind to show off her skills.
She tells Nylon magazine, "If you see a big dog sitting in a passenger seat in a car, just staring out the window... They just make me laugh."
While having the project in mind, Kylie Minogue still focuses on her singing career. Herald Sun recently reported that Minogue shared a stage with Scissor Sisters at Festival Hall in Melbourne on Monday night, July 26. "I'm thrilled I could do it in my home town of Melbourne," Minogue said.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors