Kylie Minogue Plans to Launch Dogs-in-Car Photo Book
Kylie Minogue is planning to launch her photographic career with a book featuring snaps of dogs in cars. The "I Should Be So Lucky" singer has just treated herself to a top-end camera and admits she's becoming a whizz behind the lens and has a project in mind to show off her skills.
She tells Nylon magazine, "If you see a big dog sitting in a passenger seat in a car, just staring out the window... They just make me laugh."
While having the project in mind, Kylie Minogue still focuses on her singing career. Herald Sun recently reported that Minogue shared a stage with Scissor Sisters at Festival Hall in Melbourne on Monday night, July 26. "I'm thrilled I could do it in my home town of Melbourne," Minogue said.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom