Kylie Minogue Plans to Launch Dogs-in-Car Photo Book
Kylie Minogue is planning to launch her photographic career with a book featuring snaps of dogs in cars. The "I Should Be So Lucky" singer has just treated herself to a top-end camera and admits she's becoming a whizz behind the lens and has a project in mind to show off her skills.
She tells Nylon magazine, "If you see a big dog sitting in a passenger seat in a car, just staring out the window... They just make me laugh."
While having the project in mind, Kylie Minogue still focuses on her singing career. Herald Sun recently reported that Minogue shared a stage with Scissor Sisters at Festival Hall in Melbourne on Monday night, July 26. "I'm thrilled I could do it in my home town of Melbourne," Minogue said.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song