Kylie Minogue Plans to Launch Dogs-in-Car Photo Book
Kylie Minogue is planning to launch her photographic career with a book featuring snaps of dogs in cars. The "I Should Be So Lucky" singer has just treated herself to a top-end camera and admits she's becoming a whizz behind the lens and has a project in mind to show off her skills.
She tells Nylon magazine, "If you see a big dog sitting in a passenger seat in a car, just staring out the window... They just make me laugh."
While having the project in mind, Kylie Minogue still focuses on her singing career. Herald Sun recently reported that Minogue shared a stage with Scissor Sisters at Festival Hall in Melbourne on Monday night, July 26. "I'm thrilled I could do it in my home town of Melbourne," Minogue said.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic