America Ferrera Not Planning Wedding Yet
Former "Ugly Betty" star America Ferrera is in no rush to wed fiance Ryan Williams, insisting planning their big day is the last thing on her mind. The actress became engaged to Williams in June, shortly before they flew out to Iraq for a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The couple has since been busy promoting new movie "The Dry Land", which was written and directed by Williams and stars Ferrera. But their hectic work schedule means the stars' nuptials have taken a backseat to their new release.
Ferrera tells People.com, "If there is a scale between 0 and 10, I'm at like negative 10. I haven't gone there and (am) not thinking about it (wedding planning). We got engaged and then left for Iraq the next day." She additionally explains, "We both talk about it (the wedding). It's so crazy because right now the only thing I'm sure of is that there will be a cake and music!"
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame