America Ferrera Not Planning Wedding Yet
Former "Ugly Betty" star America Ferrera is in no rush to wed fiance Ryan Williams, insisting planning their big day is the last thing on her mind. The actress became engaged to Williams in June, shortly before they flew out to Iraq for a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The couple has since been busy promoting new movie "The Dry Land", which was written and directed by Williams and stars Ferrera. But their hectic work schedule means the stars' nuptials have taken a backseat to their new release.
Ferrera tells People.com, "If there is a scale between 0 and 10, I'm at like negative 10. I haven't gone there and (am) not thinking about it (wedding planning). We got engaged and then left for Iraq the next day." She additionally explains, "We both talk about it (the wedding). It's so crazy because right now the only thing I'm sure of is that there will be a cake and music!"
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image