America Ferrera Not Planning Wedding Yet
Former "Ugly Betty" star America Ferrera is in no rush to wed fiance Ryan Williams, insisting planning their big day is the last thing on her mind. The actress became engaged to Williams in June, shortly before they flew out to Iraq for a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The couple has since been busy promoting new movie "The Dry Land", which was written and directed by Williams and stars Ferrera. But their hectic work schedule means the stars' nuptials have taken a backseat to their new release.
Ferrera tells People.com, "If there is a scale between 0 and 10, I'm at like negative 10. I haven't gone there and (am) not thinking about it (wedding planning). We got engaged and then left for Iraq the next day." She additionally explains, "We both talk about it (the wedding). It's so crazy because right now the only thing I'm sure of is that there will be a cake and music!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?