America Ferrera Not Planning Wedding Yet
Former "Ugly Betty" star America Ferrera is in no rush to wed fiance Ryan Williams, insisting planning their big day is the last thing on her mind. The actress became engaged to Williams in June, shortly before they flew out to Iraq for a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The couple has since been busy promoting new movie "The Dry Land", which was written and directed by Williams and stars Ferrera. But their hectic work schedule means the stars' nuptials have taken a backseat to their new release.
Ferrera tells People.com, "If there is a scale between 0 and 10, I'm at like negative 10. I haven't gone there and (am) not thinking about it (wedding planning). We got engaged and then left for Iraq the next day." She additionally explains, "We both talk about it (the wedding). It's so crazy because right now the only thing I'm sure of is that there will be a cake and music!"
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2