America Ferrera Not Planning Wedding Yet
Former "Ugly Betty" star America Ferrera is in no rush to wed fiance Ryan Williams, insisting planning their big day is the last thing on her mind. The actress became engaged to Williams in June, shortly before they flew out to Iraq for a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The couple has since been busy promoting new movie "The Dry Land", which was written and directed by Williams and stars Ferrera. But their hectic work schedule means the stars' nuptials have taken a backseat to their new release.
Ferrera tells People.com, "If there is a scale between 0 and 10, I'm at like negative 10. I haven't gone there and (am) not thinking about it (wedding planning). We got engaged and then left for Iraq the next day." She additionally explains, "We both talk about it (the wedding). It's so crazy because right now the only thing I'm sure of is that there will be a cake and music!"
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season