Eminem's 'Recovery' Remains No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
Rapper Eminem has clung on to number one in the U.K. music charts, marking the fourth week his album "Recovery" has hit the top spot. The hip-hop star came first in the album charts, continuing his reign that was disturbed just once by Kylie Minogue earlier this month.
Second place went to U.K. rapper Professor Green's debut "Alive Till I'm Dead", while British singer Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" claimed third. Minogue's "Aphrodite" dropped two spots to fourth, while pop star Eliza Doolittle's self-titled debut rounded out the top five.
Meanwhile in the singles chart, Australian dance duo Yolanda Be Cool scored their first number one with "We No Speak Americano", which overtook last week's top single "Airplanes", by rapper B.o.B and Hayley Williams, which dropped to three. Eminem's collaboration with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", was in second place and Katy Perry's "California Gurls" was at four. Eliza Doolittle's "Pack Up" came fifth.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer