Eminem's 'Recovery' Remains No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
Rapper Eminem has clung on to number one in the U.K. music charts, marking the fourth week his album "Recovery" has hit the top spot. The hip-hop star came first in the album charts, continuing his reign that was disturbed just once by Kylie Minogue earlier this month.
Second place went to U.K. rapper Professor Green's debut "Alive Till I'm Dead", while British singer Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" claimed third. Minogue's "Aphrodite" dropped two spots to fourth, while pop star Eliza Doolittle's self-titled debut rounded out the top five.
Meanwhile in the singles chart, Australian dance duo Yolanda Be Cool scored their first number one with "We No Speak Americano", which overtook last week's top single "Airplanes", by rapper B.o.B and Hayley Williams, which dropped to three. Eminem's collaboration with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", was in second place and Katy Perry's "California Gurls" was at four. Eliza Doolittle's "Pack Up" came fifth.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3