Anne Hathaway Surprised London Clubbers With Impromptu Cabaret Show
Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway is winning over locals while filming a new movie in London - by embracing the hard-partying pub scene. Hathaway is currently in the British capital working on an adaptation of David Nicholls' novel, "One Day", and has spent her time off relaxing in the Prince Arthur pub in Hackney, East London.
The "Devil Wears Prada" star impressed the bar staff and regulars at a recent late-night party when she took the microphone and performed an impromptu cabaret set into the early hours. But the 27 year old has kept up her professionalism - by turning up on set ready to work despite her late nights.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She's built up quite a reputation since the performance. But whatever she does in the pub, Anne has an enviable knack of showing up for filming the next morning as fresh as a daisy, as though she'd gone to sleep at 9pm with a mug of cocoa."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit