Anne Hathaway Surprised London Clubbers With Impromptu Cabaret Show
Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway is winning over locals while filming a new movie in London - by embracing the hard-partying pub scene. Hathaway is currently in the British capital working on an adaptation of David Nicholls' novel, "One Day", and has spent her time off relaxing in the Prince Arthur pub in Hackney, East London.
The "Devil Wears Prada" star impressed the bar staff and regulars at a recent late-night party when she took the microphone and performed an impromptu cabaret set into the early hours. But the 27 year old has kept up her professionalism - by turning up on set ready to work despite her late nights.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She's built up quite a reputation since the performance. But whatever she does in the pub, Anne has an enviable knack of showing up for filming the next morning as fresh as a daisy, as though she'd gone to sleep at 9pm with a mug of cocoa."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'