Anne Hathaway Surprised London Clubbers With Impromptu Cabaret Show
Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway is winning over locals while filming a new movie in London - by embracing the hard-partying pub scene. Hathaway is currently in the British capital working on an adaptation of David Nicholls' novel, "One Day", and has spent her time off relaxing in the Prince Arthur pub in Hackney, East London.
The "Devil Wears Prada" star impressed the bar staff and regulars at a recent late-night party when she took the microphone and performed an impromptu cabaret set into the early hours. But the 27 year old has kept up her professionalism - by turning up on set ready to work despite her late nights.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She's built up quite a reputation since the performance. But whatever she does in the pub, Anne has an enviable knack of showing up for filming the next morning as fresh as a daisy, as though she'd gone to sleep at 9pm with a mug of cocoa."
More Anne Hathaway News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video