Anne Hathaway Surprised London Clubbers With Impromptu Cabaret Show
Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway is winning over locals while filming a new movie in London - by embracing the hard-partying pub scene. Hathaway is currently in the British capital working on an adaptation of David Nicholls' novel, "One Day", and has spent her time off relaxing in the Prince Arthur pub in Hackney, East London.
The "Devil Wears Prada" star impressed the bar staff and regulars at a recent late-night party when she took the microphone and performed an impromptu cabaret set into the early hours. But the 27 year old has kept up her professionalism - by turning up on set ready to work despite her late nights.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "She's built up quite a reputation since the performance. But whatever she does in the pub, Anne has an enviable knack of showing up for filming the next morning as fresh as a daisy, as though she'd gone to sleep at 9pm with a mug of cocoa."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby