Sean Penn Not Reuniting With Jessica White
A representative for Sean Penn has dismissed rumors the actor has revived his romance with model Jessica White. The Oscar-winner was linked to the Sports Illustrated beauty last year, just weeks after his wife Robin Wright filed for divorce.
The pair went their separate ways and White was subsequently rumored to have found love with another actor, Ryan Phillippe. Online gossips turned their attentions back to White and Penn after they were spotted enjoying several nights out together in New York this month, but a rep for the actor is adamant they are not back together, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "It's not true."
Sean Penn and Jessica White were reportedly spotted drinking at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar. "They kissed, sat close and ignored everyone," a source said. The next night, the pair allegedly had dinner with Spike Lee and his wife on the Upper East Side. "[Jessica] mentioned she was back on with 'her man'," an onlooker reported.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers