Sean Penn Not Reuniting With Jessica White
A representative for Sean Penn has dismissed rumors the actor has revived his romance with model Jessica White. The Oscar-winner was linked to the Sports Illustrated beauty last year, just weeks after his wife Robin Wright filed for divorce.
The pair went their separate ways and White was subsequently rumored to have found love with another actor, Ryan Phillippe. Online gossips turned their attentions back to White and Penn after they were spotted enjoying several nights out together in New York this month, but a rep for the actor is adamant they are not back together, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "It's not true."
Sean Penn and Jessica White were reportedly spotted drinking at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar. "They kissed, sat close and ignored everyone," a source said. The next night, the pair allegedly had dinner with Spike Lee and his wife on the Upper East Side. "[Jessica] mentioned she was back on with 'her man'," an onlooker reported.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch