Sean Penn Not Reuniting With Jessica White
A representative for Sean Penn has dismissed rumors the actor has revived his romance with model Jessica White. The Oscar-winner was linked to the Sports Illustrated beauty last year, just weeks after his wife Robin Wright filed for divorce.
The pair went their separate ways and White was subsequently rumored to have found love with another actor, Ryan Phillippe. Online gossips turned their attentions back to White and Penn after they were spotted enjoying several nights out together in New York this month, but a rep for the actor is adamant they are not back together, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "It's not true."
Sean Penn and Jessica White were reportedly spotted drinking at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar. "They kissed, sat close and ignored everyone," a source said. The next night, the pair allegedly had dinner with Spike Lee and his wife on the Upper East Side. "[Jessica] mentioned she was back on with 'her man'," an onlooker reported.
More Sean Penn News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'