Sean Penn Not Reuniting With Jessica White
A representative for Sean Penn has dismissed rumors the actor has revived his romance with model Jessica White. The Oscar-winner was linked to the Sports Illustrated beauty last year, just weeks after his wife Robin Wright filed for divorce.
The pair went their separate ways and White was subsequently rumored to have found love with another actor, Ryan Phillippe. Online gossips turned their attentions back to White and Penn after they were spotted enjoying several nights out together in New York this month, but a rep for the actor is adamant they are not back together, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "It's not true."
Sean Penn and Jessica White were reportedly spotted drinking at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar. "They kissed, sat close and ignored everyone," a source said. The next night, the pair allegedly had dinner with Spike Lee and his wife on the Upper East Side. "[Jessica] mentioned she was back on with 'her man'," an onlooker reported.
More Sean Penn News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville