Sean Penn Not Reuniting With Jessica White
A representative for Sean Penn has dismissed rumors the actor has revived his romance with model Jessica White. The Oscar-winner was linked to the Sports Illustrated beauty last year, just weeks after his wife Robin Wright filed for divorce.
The pair went their separate ways and White was subsequently rumored to have found love with another actor, Ryan Phillippe. Online gossips turned their attentions back to White and Penn after they were spotted enjoying several nights out together in New York this month, but a rep for the actor is adamant they are not back together, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "It's not true."
Sean Penn and Jessica White were reportedly spotted drinking at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar. "They kissed, sat close and ignored everyone," a source said. The next night, the pair allegedly had dinner with Spike Lee and his wife on the Upper East Side. "[Jessica] mentioned she was back on with 'her man'," an onlooker reported.
More Sean Penn News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns