Pamela Anderson Says She's Not Broke
Pamela Anderson has denied she is nearly penniless following a string of financial blows, insisting she owns a number of properties in the U.S. and Canada. The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits, citing a $500,000 debt.
But the star is adamant she is far from being poor - because she snapped up several houses when she was making millions. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I have a beautiful home in Canada, nine little cabins on the dock that I'm building on Vancouver Island and a store in the front. That's going to be kind of my sanctuary. I think eventually I'll be out of LA. I have been building my place in Malibu for four years; it's not finished yet."
And she blames the economic crisis for her ailing bank account - because people who hired her couldn't afford to pay up. She adds, "Everyone went through a lot in the last couple of years. The economic situation caused a lot of stress. People didn't pay me, but it's all sorted out now."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie