Pamela Anderson Says She's Not Broke
Pamela Anderson has denied she is nearly penniless following a string of financial blows, insisting she owns a number of properties in the U.S. and Canada. The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits, citing a $500,000 debt.
But the star is adamant she is far from being poor - because she snapped up several houses when she was making millions. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I have a beautiful home in Canada, nine little cabins on the dock that I'm building on Vancouver Island and a store in the front. That's going to be kind of my sanctuary. I think eventually I'll be out of LA. I have been building my place in Malibu for four years; it's not finished yet."
And she blames the economic crisis for her ailing bank account - because people who hired her couldn't afford to pay up. She adds, "Everyone went through a lot in the last couple of years. The economic situation caused a lot of stress. People didn't pay me, but it's all sorted out now."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order