Pamela Anderson Says She's Not Broke
Pamela Anderson has denied she is nearly penniless following a string of financial blows, insisting she owns a number of properties in the U.S. and Canada. The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits, citing a $500,000 debt.
But the star is adamant she is far from being poor - because she snapped up several houses when she was making millions. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I have a beautiful home in Canada, nine little cabins on the dock that I'm building on Vancouver Island and a store in the front. That's going to be kind of my sanctuary. I think eventually I'll be out of LA. I have been building my place in Malibu for four years; it's not finished yet."
And she blames the economic crisis for her ailing bank account - because people who hired her couldn't afford to pay up. She adds, "Everyone went through a lot in the last couple of years. The economic situation caused a lot of stress. People didn't pay me, but it's all sorted out now."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival