Jane Fonda's First Look as Hippie Grandmother in Woodstock Film
Jane Fonda has gone back to the 1960s for a new hippie film about the notorious Woodstock festival. The Oscar winner is filming "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding" in the town near where the 1969 festival took place. The actress thrilled locals last week when she showed up on set in a 1960s-era, multi-colored dress and sandals.
Fonda has posted pictures from the set on her blog, including one of the painted Volkswagen Beetle her hippie grandmother character drives in the film. The film also stars Catherine Keener, Chace Crawford and Kyle MacLachlan.
A conservative lawyer (Keener) who, after her husband leaves her, takes her son and daughter to the house of their estranged, hippie grandmother (Fonda) in Woodstock, where they each find love in unexpected places. No release date yet for the film.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight