Elisabeth Moss Urges Fans to Stop Posting Message on Her Fake Facebook Page
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss has urged fans to stop posting messages on her Facebook page because it's run by an impostor. The actress, who plays prim and proper Peggy Olson on the hit show, insists she isn't on the social networking site and was shocked to find someone was pretending to be her.
She says, "I don't mind Facebook... but there is an Elizabeth Moss page. I don't have anything against the person doing it; I guess it's a fan... except that I think people write and they think that they're writing to me and then I don't write back, and then I feel bad because then they think I'm rude."
"She's (impostor) very into saving the rainforests... I think saving the rainforests is a great idea. I'm not against it... It's not personally my cause, but I'm glad that people think I'm so philanthropic."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'