Elisabeth Moss Urges Fans to Stop Posting Message on Her Fake Facebook Page
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss has urged fans to stop posting messages on her Facebook page because it's run by an impostor. The actress, who plays prim and proper Peggy Olson on the hit show, insists she isn't on the social networking site and was shocked to find someone was pretending to be her.
She says, "I don't mind Facebook... but there is an Elizabeth Moss page. I don't have anything against the person doing it; I guess it's a fan... except that I think people write and they think that they're writing to me and then I don't write back, and then I feel bad because then they think I'm rude."
"She's (impostor) very into saving the rainforests... I think saving the rainforests is a great idea. I'm not against it... It's not personally my cause, but I'm glad that people think I'm so philanthropic."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards