Elisabeth Moss Urges Fans to Stop Posting Message on Her Fake Facebook Page
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss has urged fans to stop posting messages on her Facebook page because it's run by an impostor. The actress, who plays prim and proper Peggy Olson on the hit show, insists she isn't on the social networking site and was shocked to find someone was pretending to be her.
She says, "I don't mind Facebook... but there is an Elizabeth Moss page. I don't have anything against the person doing it; I guess it's a fan... except that I think people write and they think that they're writing to me and then I don't write back, and then I feel bad because then they think I'm rude."
"She's (impostor) very into saving the rainforests... I think saving the rainforests is a great idea. I'm not against it... It's not personally my cause, but I'm glad that people think I'm so philanthropic."
More Elisabeth Moss News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos