Elisabeth Moss Urges Fans to Stop Posting Message on Her Fake Facebook Page
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss has urged fans to stop posting messages on her Facebook page because it's run by an impostor. The actress, who plays prim and proper Peggy Olson on the hit show, insists she isn't on the social networking site and was shocked to find someone was pretending to be her.
She says, "I don't mind Facebook... but there is an Elizabeth Moss page. I don't have anything against the person doing it; I guess it's a fan... except that I think people write and they think that they're writing to me and then I don't write back, and then I feel bad because then they think I'm rude."
"She's (impostor) very into saving the rainforests... I think saving the rainforests is a great idea. I'm not against it... It's not personally my cause, but I'm glad that people think I'm so philanthropic."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance