Elisabeth Moss Urges Fans to Stop Posting Message on Her Fake Facebook Page
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss has urged fans to stop posting messages on her Facebook page because it's run by an impostor. The actress, who plays prim and proper Peggy Olson on the hit show, insists she isn't on the social networking site and was shocked to find someone was pretending to be her.
She says, "I don't mind Facebook... but there is an Elizabeth Moss page. I don't have anything against the person doing it; I guess it's a fan... except that I think people write and they think that they're writing to me and then I don't write back, and then I feel bad because then they think I'm rude."
"She's (impostor) very into saving the rainforests... I think saving the rainforests is a great idea. I'm not against it... It's not personally my cause, but I'm glad that people think I'm so philanthropic."
More Elisabeth Moss News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo