Jane Fonda to Become Workout Guru Again With the Help of Top Trainers
Jane Fonda is set to become the queen of fit again after signing on to front a new workout campaign with four of America's top trainers. The "On Golden Pond" star has introduced the "new faces of fitness" on her website, insisting they will be a big part of her new Jane Fonda Workout programs, which she'll launch at the end of 2010.
The girls behind the workout guru are online trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Hodgson, New York yoga specialist Tara Stiles and Jeanette Jenkins, the president of The Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins. All four ladies posed with Fonda for a Soho House photo recently and that snapshot has been posted on Fonda's website.
Beside busy becoming the queen of fit, Jane Fonda also recently co-hosted a fund-raising event called "Keep Change Alive" to benefit California Barbara Boxer's re-election bid against Carly Fiorina on Saturday, July 24, The Hill's reported. Fonda was said joined by Tobey Maguire and Alyssa Milano.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch