Jane Fonda to Become Workout Guru Again With the Help of Top Trainers
Jane Fonda is set to become the queen of fit again after signing on to front a new workout campaign with four of America's top trainers. The "On Golden Pond" star has introduced the "new faces of fitness" on her website, insisting they will be a big part of her new Jane Fonda Workout programs, which she'll launch at the end of 2010.
The girls behind the workout guru are online trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Hodgson, New York yoga specialist Tara Stiles and Jeanette Jenkins, the president of The Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins. All four ladies posed with Fonda for a Soho House photo recently and that snapshot has been posted on Fonda's website.
Beside busy becoming the queen of fit, Jane Fonda also recently co-hosted a fund-raising event called "Keep Change Alive" to benefit California Barbara Boxer's re-election bid against Carly Fiorina on Saturday, July 24, The Hill's reported. Fonda was said joined by Tobey Maguire and Alyssa Milano.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia