Jane Fonda to Become Workout Guru Again With the Help of Top Trainers
Jane Fonda is set to become the queen of fit again after signing on to front a new workout campaign with four of America's top trainers. The "On Golden Pond" star has introduced the "new faces of fitness" on her website, insisting they will be a big part of her new Jane Fonda Workout programs, which she'll launch at the end of 2010.
The girls behind the workout guru are online trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Hodgson, New York yoga specialist Tara Stiles and Jeanette Jenkins, the president of The Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins. All four ladies posed with Fonda for a Soho House photo recently and that snapshot has been posted on Fonda's website.
Beside busy becoming the queen of fit, Jane Fonda also recently co-hosted a fund-raising event called "Keep Change Alive" to benefit California Barbara Boxer's re-election bid against Carly Fiorina on Saturday, July 24, The Hill's reported. Fonda was said joined by Tobey Maguire and Alyssa Milano.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special