Rich Sommer to Welcome Another Baby at the End of This Summer
"Mad Men" star Rich Sommer has another reason to celebrate as the fourth season of the cult TV drama debuts in America - he's about to become a dad again. The actor, who plays advertising ace Harry Crane in the show, is looking forward to the arrival of his baby son at the end of the summer.
Sommer and his wife Virginia already have a two-year-old daughter. The actor tells news show Access Hollywood, "She's gonna get a baby brother and we've very excited."
Sommer admits he can only hope he'll be by his wife's side for the delivery: "I asked for a couple of certain days off with fingers crossed. But, you know, it's kind of the nature of the job. I'm hopeful that I can be there for the blessed event and we'll see how long I get to spend there before I race back and put a tie and a shirt on."
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie