Rich Sommer to Welcome Another Baby at the End of This Summer
"Mad Men" star Rich Sommer has another reason to celebrate as the fourth season of the cult TV drama debuts in America - he's about to become a dad again. The actor, who plays advertising ace Harry Crane in the show, is looking forward to the arrival of his baby son at the end of the summer.
Sommer and his wife Virginia already have a two-year-old daughter. The actor tells news show Access Hollywood, "She's gonna get a baby brother and we've very excited."
Sommer admits he can only hope he'll be by his wife's side for the delivery: "I asked for a couple of certain days off with fingers crossed. But, you know, it's kind of the nature of the job. I'm hopeful that I can be there for the blessed event and we'll see how long I get to spend there before I race back and put a tie and a shirt on."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart