Rich Sommer to Welcome Another Baby at the End of This Summer
"Mad Men" star Rich Sommer has another reason to celebrate as the fourth season of the cult TV drama debuts in America - he's about to become a dad again. The actor, who plays advertising ace Harry Crane in the show, is looking forward to the arrival of his baby son at the end of the summer.
Sommer and his wife Virginia already have a two-year-old daughter. The actor tells news show Access Hollywood, "She's gonna get a baby brother and we've very excited."
Sommer admits he can only hope he'll be by his wife's side for the delivery: "I asked for a couple of certain days off with fingers crossed. But, you know, it's kind of the nature of the job. I'm hopeful that I can be there for the blessed event and we'll see how long I get to spend there before I race back and put a tie and a shirt on."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs