Rich Sommer to Welcome Another Baby at the End of This Summer
"Mad Men" star Rich Sommer has another reason to celebrate as the fourth season of the cult TV drama debuts in America - he's about to become a dad again. The actor, who plays advertising ace Harry Crane in the show, is looking forward to the arrival of his baby son at the end of the summer.
Sommer and his wife Virginia already have a two-year-old daughter. The actor tells news show Access Hollywood, "She's gonna get a baby brother and we've very excited."
Sommer admits he can only hope he'll be by his wife's side for the delivery: "I asked for a couple of certain days off with fingers crossed. But, you know, it's kind of the nature of the job. I'm hopeful that I can be there for the blessed event and we'll see how long I get to spend there before I race back and put a tie and a shirt on."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?