Rich Sommer to Welcome Another Baby at the End of This Summer
"Mad Men" star Rich Sommer has another reason to celebrate as the fourth season of the cult TV drama debuts in America - he's about to become a dad again. The actor, who plays advertising ace Harry Crane in the show, is looking forward to the arrival of his baby son at the end of the summer.
Sommer and his wife Virginia already have a two-year-old daughter. The actor tells news show Access Hollywood, "She's gonna get a baby brother and we've very excited."
Sommer admits he can only hope he'll be by his wife's side for the delivery: "I asked for a couple of certain days off with fingers crossed. But, you know, it's kind of the nature of the job. I'm hopeful that I can be there for the blessed event and we'll see how long I get to spend there before I race back and put a tie and a shirt on."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed