Robbie Williams to Shift Stubborn Pounds for Take That Return by Joining Triathlon
British singer Robbie Williams is planning to slim down for his Take That comeback by signing up for a grueling triathlon. The pop star has rejoined the group and is set to embark on a tour with Take That, 15 years after he quit to pursue a solo career.
Williams admits he's desperate to hit the road with the toned body he sported in the boyband's heyday and has embarked on a strict diet and exercise routine to lose weight. He's even contemplating signing up for a triathlon with his girlfriend, Ayda Field, to shift the stubborn pounds.
Williams says, "I've been having these set meals with 1,800 calories a day. But the problem is then I get really hungry - even after 1,800 I'm still starving. So I've been supplementing them with lots of chocolate and cake."
"It's getting tougher and tougher to get the weight off now that I'm getting older. But there's a triathlon in Los Angeles coming up so I'm going to do it with the missus - I definitely need to do something."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri