Robbie Williams to Shift Stubborn Pounds for Take That Return by Joining Triathlon
British singer Robbie Williams is planning to slim down for his Take That comeback by signing up for a grueling triathlon. The pop star has rejoined the group and is set to embark on a tour with Take That, 15 years after he quit to pursue a solo career.
Williams admits he's desperate to hit the road with the toned body he sported in the boyband's heyday and has embarked on a strict diet and exercise routine to lose weight. He's even contemplating signing up for a triathlon with his girlfriend, Ayda Field, to shift the stubborn pounds.
Williams says, "I've been having these set meals with 1,800 calories a day. But the problem is then I get really hungry - even after 1,800 I'm still starving. So I've been supplementing them with lots of chocolate and cake."
"It's getting tougher and tougher to get the weight off now that I'm getting older. But there's a triathlon in Los Angeles coming up so I'm going to do it with the missus - I definitely need to do something."
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian