Robbie Williams to Shift Stubborn Pounds for Take That Return by Joining Triathlon
British singer Robbie Williams is planning to slim down for his Take That comeback by signing up for a grueling triathlon. The pop star has rejoined the group and is set to embark on a tour with Take That, 15 years after he quit to pursue a solo career.
Williams admits he's desperate to hit the road with the toned body he sported in the boyband's heyday and has embarked on a strict diet and exercise routine to lose weight. He's even contemplating signing up for a triathlon with his girlfriend, Ayda Field, to shift the stubborn pounds.
Williams says, "I've been having these set meals with 1,800 calories a day. But the problem is then I get really hungry - even after 1,800 I'm still starving. So I've been supplementing them with lots of chocolate and cake."
"It's getting tougher and tougher to get the weight off now that I'm getting older. But there's a triathlon in Los Angeles coming up so I'm going to do it with the missus - I definitely need to do something."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna