Robbie Williams to Shift Stubborn Pounds for Take That Return by Joining Triathlon
British singer Robbie Williams is planning to slim down for his Take That comeback by signing up for a grueling triathlon. The pop star has rejoined the group and is set to embark on a tour with Take That, 15 years after he quit to pursue a solo career.
Williams admits he's desperate to hit the road with the toned body he sported in the boyband's heyday and has embarked on a strict diet and exercise routine to lose weight. He's even contemplating signing up for a triathlon with his girlfriend, Ayda Field, to shift the stubborn pounds.
Williams says, "I've been having these set meals with 1,800 calories a day. But the problem is then I get really hungry - even after 1,800 I'm still starving. So I've been supplementing them with lots of chocolate and cake."
"It's getting tougher and tougher to get the weight off now that I'm getting older. But there's a triathlon in Los Angeles coming up so I'm going to do it with the missus - I definitely need to do something."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked