Health Officials Investigating Mould in Brittany Murphy and Husband's Case
Health officials are investigating the deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack over claims mould in their marital home may have contributed to the couple's demise. Authorities at California's Department of Public Health are inspecting the Hollywood Hills mansion the pair shared before tragically dying within five months of each other.
The "Clueless" star's mother Sharon, who also lived at the property, is believed to have refused the Los Angeles County Coroner entrance to the house to investigate mould while looking into the actress' death in December 2009. But Sharon has now agreed to a survey by Public Health officers following Monjack's shock passing in May, reports TMZ.
The couple, who married in 2007, both had pneumonia and anemia listed as causes of death in their respective coroner's reports. It is alleged the mould could have affected their respiratory health.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2