Health Officials Investigating Mould in Brittany Murphy and Husband's Case
Health officials are investigating the deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack over claims mould in their marital home may have contributed to the couple's demise. Authorities at California's Department of Public Health are inspecting the Hollywood Hills mansion the pair shared before tragically dying within five months of each other.
The "Clueless" star's mother Sharon, who also lived at the property, is believed to have refused the Los Angeles County Coroner entrance to the house to investigate mould while looking into the actress' death in December 2009. But Sharon has now agreed to a survey by Public Health officers following Monjack's shock passing in May, reports TMZ.
The couple, who married in 2007, both had pneumonia and anemia listed as causes of death in their respective coroner's reports. It is alleged the mould could have affected their respiratory health.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars