Christina Milian Urges Judge to Disregard Divorce Papers Filed by The-Dream
Christina Milian has launched a legal challenge to The-Dream's petition for divorce - alleging her estranged husband was unfaithful during their marriage. The singer/producer filed for divorce just nine days before Milian gave birth to their first child, daughter Violet, in February this year, insisting their relationship was "irretrievably broken".
The documents filed by The-Dream - real name Terius Nash - claimed the couple had legally separated when he applied to make the split official, but Milian has fired back insisting they were still together. The singer's lawyers filed papers in Georgia last week claiming the couple had "marital relations on numerous occasions" after The-Dream claimed they had separated.
The legal challenge also alleges the marriage broke down because The-Dream was unfaithful, according to TMZ.com. Milian is also reportedly urging the judge overseeing the case to disregard papers she signed agreeing a divorce settlement, insisting the documents were presented to her when she was nine months pregnant and in no fit state to make such an important decision.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?