Christina Milian Urges Judge to Disregard Divorce Papers Filed by The-Dream
Christina Milian has launched a legal challenge to The-Dream's petition for divorce - alleging her estranged husband was unfaithful during their marriage. The singer/producer filed for divorce just nine days before Milian gave birth to their first child, daughter Violet, in February this year, insisting their relationship was "irretrievably broken".
The documents filed by The-Dream - real name Terius Nash - claimed the couple had legally separated when he applied to make the split official, but Milian has fired back insisting they were still together. The singer's lawyers filed papers in Georgia last week claiming the couple had "marital relations on numerous occasions" after The-Dream claimed they had separated.
The legal challenge also alleges the marriage broke down because The-Dream was unfaithful, according to TMZ.com. Milian is also reportedly urging the judge overseeing the case to disregard papers she signed agreeing a divorce settlement, insisting the documents were presented to her when she was nine months pregnant and in no fit state to make such an important decision.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed