Christina Milian Urges Judge to Disregard Divorce Papers Filed by The-Dream
Christina Milian has launched a legal challenge to The-Dream's petition for divorce - alleging her estranged husband was unfaithful during their marriage. The singer/producer filed for divorce just nine days before Milian gave birth to their first child, daughter Violet, in February this year, insisting their relationship was "irretrievably broken".
The documents filed by The-Dream - real name Terius Nash - claimed the couple had legally separated when he applied to make the split official, but Milian has fired back insisting they were still together. The singer's lawyers filed papers in Georgia last week claiming the couple had "marital relations on numerous occasions" after The-Dream claimed they had separated.
The legal challenge also alleges the marriage broke down because The-Dream was unfaithful, according to TMZ.com. Milian is also reportedly urging the judge overseeing the case to disregard papers she signed agreeing a divorce settlement, insisting the documents were presented to her when she was nine months pregnant and in no fit state to make such an important decision.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season