Christina Milian Urges Judge to Disregard Divorce Papers Filed by The-Dream
Christina Milian has launched a legal challenge to The-Dream's petition for divorce - alleging her estranged husband was unfaithful during their marriage. The singer/producer filed for divorce just nine days before Milian gave birth to their first child, daughter Violet, in February this year, insisting their relationship was "irretrievably broken".
The documents filed by The-Dream - real name Terius Nash - claimed the couple had legally separated when he applied to make the split official, but Milian has fired back insisting they were still together. The singer's lawyers filed papers in Georgia last week claiming the couple had "marital relations on numerous occasions" after The-Dream claimed they had separated.
The legal challenge also alleges the marriage broke down because The-Dream was unfaithful, according to TMZ.com. Milian is also reportedly urging the judge overseeing the case to disregard papers she signed agreeing a divorce settlement, insisting the documents were presented to her when she was nine months pregnant and in no fit state to make such an important decision.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie