Tom Cruise Hopes to Land Role in West End
Tom Cruise is hoping to follow his wife Katie Holmes into theater - he wants to land a role in London's West End. The Hollywood actor was immensely proud when his partner starred in a Broadway production of "Arthur Miller's All My Sons" in 2008, and he admits Holmes' stage debut has made him consider treading the boards himself.
And Cruise is convinced London would be the ideal location to launch his theater career. He tells Britain's Evening Standard, "I'd really like to do the stage at some point."
In another news, Tom Cruise were made honorary members of the Tour De France on Friday, July 23 with Cameron Diaz after they were presented with ceremonial yellow jerseys by the race's current leader. The Hollywood stars, who are in Europe promoting their new movie "Knight & Day", flew to the country to watch the action as the legendary cycle race nears its conclusion, and they met with cycling superstar Alberto Contador who is tipped to win the event on Sunday, July 25.
Contador presented the actors with their own yellow jerseys, the symbolic shirts worn by the leader of the race, and he told them, "Here is a yellow jersey, which I hope to win on Sunday."
More Tom Cruise News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?