Aerosmith's Joe Perry Considering Retirement
Aerosmith guitar great Joe Perry is contemplating retirement because there's nothing else left for him to achieve as a rock star. The rocker insists he'll never be a better musician and the most recent turmoil in his band, which began when frontman Steven Tyler announced he was taking a hiatus only to rejoin the band for a world tour, has made him think seriously about his future.
He tells Guitar World magazine, "There are times I just want to get the f**k out of this because I've done it all. I've been going long enough to prove what I wanted to prove, to get the girl I wanted to get, to make the money I wanted to make, to drink all the beer I wanted to drink."
"I've played not exactly everywhere, but I've played enough places, so sometimes I'll just sit here and think, 'What the f**k am I doing?' "
More Aerosmith News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role