Aerosmith's Joe Perry Considering Retirement
Aerosmith guitar great Joe Perry is contemplating retirement because there's nothing else left for him to achieve as a rock star. The rocker insists he'll never be a better musician and the most recent turmoil in his band, which began when frontman Steven Tyler announced he was taking a hiatus only to rejoin the band for a world tour, has made him think seriously about his future.
He tells Guitar World magazine, "There are times I just want to get the f**k out of this because I've done it all. I've been going long enough to prove what I wanted to prove, to get the girl I wanted to get, to make the money I wanted to make, to drink all the beer I wanted to drink."
"I've played not exactly everywhere, but I've played enough places, so sometimes I'll just sit here and think, 'What the f**k am I doing?' "
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences