Aerosmith's Joe Perry Considering Retirement
Aerosmith guitar great Joe Perry is contemplating retirement because there's nothing else left for him to achieve as a rock star. The rocker insists he'll never be a better musician and the most recent turmoil in his band, which began when frontman Steven Tyler announced he was taking a hiatus only to rejoin the band for a world tour, has made him think seriously about his future.
He tells Guitar World magazine, "There are times I just want to get the f**k out of this because I've done it all. I've been going long enough to prove what I wanted to prove, to get the girl I wanted to get, to make the money I wanted to make, to drink all the beer I wanted to drink."
"I've played not exactly everywhere, but I've played enough places, so sometimes I'll just sit here and think, 'What the f**k am I doing?' "
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season