La Roux Scrap U.S. Tour Dates Due to Elly Jackson's Pharyngitis
British pop sensations La Roux have scrapped the remainder of their U.S. tour after singer Elly Jackson was told she was too ill to perform. The "Bulletproof" hitmakers made the announcement on their Facebook page, revealing Jackson has pharyngitis.
The statement reads, "Her doctor has advised her to rest for three weeks so unfortunately she'll be unable to continue with her American tour. We are endeavoring to reschedule as many of the canceled shows for November as possible. An announcement will be made shortly."
La Roux are an English electropop and synthpop duo made up of Elly Jackson and Ben Langmaid. Jackson and Langmaid, who were first introduced by a mutual friend in 2006, released their studio album "La Roux" in the U.K on June 29, 2009.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March