La Roux Scrap U.S. Tour Dates Due to Elly Jackson's Pharyngitis
British pop sensations La Roux have scrapped the remainder of their U.S. tour after singer Elly Jackson was told she was too ill to perform. The "Bulletproof" hitmakers made the announcement on their Facebook page, revealing Jackson has pharyngitis.
The statement reads, "Her doctor has advised her to rest for three weeks so unfortunately she'll be unable to continue with her American tour. We are endeavoring to reschedule as many of the canceled shows for November as possible. An announcement will be made shortly."
La Roux are an English electropop and synthpop duo made up of Elly Jackson and Ben Langmaid. Jackson and Langmaid, who were first introduced by a mutual friend in 2006, released their studio album "La Roux" in the U.K on June 29, 2009.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart