La Roux Scrap U.S. Tour Dates Due to Elly Jackson's Pharyngitis
British pop sensations La Roux have scrapped the remainder of their U.S. tour after singer Elly Jackson was told she was too ill to perform. The "Bulletproof" hitmakers made the announcement on their Facebook page, revealing Jackson has pharyngitis.
The statement reads, "Her doctor has advised her to rest for three weeks so unfortunately she'll be unable to continue with her American tour. We are endeavoring to reschedule as many of the canceled shows for November as possible. An announcement will be made shortly."
La Roux are an English electropop and synthpop duo made up of Elly Jackson and Ben Langmaid. Jackson and Langmaid, who were first introduced by a mutual friend in 2006, released their studio album "La Roux" in the U.K on June 29, 2009.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors