La Roux Scrap U.S. Tour Dates Due to Elly Jackson's Pharyngitis
British pop sensations La Roux have scrapped the remainder of their U.S. tour after singer Elly Jackson was told she was too ill to perform. The "Bulletproof" hitmakers made the announcement on their Facebook page, revealing Jackson has pharyngitis.
The statement reads, "Her doctor has advised her to rest for three weeks so unfortunately she'll be unable to continue with her American tour. We are endeavoring to reschedule as many of the canceled shows for November as possible. An announcement will be made shortly."
La Roux are an English electropop and synthpop duo made up of Elly Jackson and Ben Langmaid. Jackson and Langmaid, who were first introduced by a mutual friend in 2006, released their studio album "La Roux" in the U.K on June 29, 2009.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special