La Roux Scrap U.S. Tour Dates Due to Elly Jackson's Pharyngitis
British pop sensations La Roux have scrapped the remainder of their U.S. tour after singer Elly Jackson was told she was too ill to perform. The "Bulletproof" hitmakers made the announcement on their Facebook page, revealing Jackson has pharyngitis.
The statement reads, "Her doctor has advised her to rest for three weeks so unfortunately she'll be unable to continue with her American tour. We are endeavoring to reschedule as many of the canceled shows for November as possible. An announcement will be made shortly."
La Roux are an English electropop and synthpop duo made up of Elly Jackson and Ben Langmaid. Jackson and Langmaid, who were first introduced by a mutual friend in 2006, released their studio album "La Roux" in the U.K on June 29, 2009.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'