Halle Berry's Gate House Vandalized With Mahatma Gandhi Portrait
Halle Berry received a visit from Los Angeles police on Friday, July 23 after reporting a little spiritual graffiti on the front gate of her house. The Oscar winner woke up on Friday morning to find a random portrait of Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi spray painted onto the gate and cops were called to investigate.
Detectives are looking into the vandalism case but have yet to identify any suspects, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, the Gandhi portrait has been scrubbed off the gate.
Mahatma Gandhi portrait aside, Helle berry recently showed off her stunning figure when grabbing a lunch in L.A. on Thursday, July 22. The "Catwoman" star, accompanied by her two friends, donned a blue shirt with just two buttons of it done up, leaving her perfectly-toned stomach and a fair amount of cleavage exposed.
More Halle Berry News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns