Halle Berry's Gate House Vandalized With Mahatma Gandhi Portrait
Halle Berry received a visit from Los Angeles police on Friday, July 23 after reporting a little spiritual graffiti on the front gate of her house. The Oscar winner woke up on Friday morning to find a random portrait of Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi spray painted onto the gate and cops were called to investigate.
Detectives are looking into the vandalism case but have yet to identify any suspects, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, the Gandhi portrait has been scrubbed off the gate.
Mahatma Gandhi portrait aside, Helle berry recently showed off her stunning figure when grabbing a lunch in L.A. on Thursday, July 22. The "Catwoman" star, accompanied by her two friends, donned a blue shirt with just two buttons of it done up, leaving her perfectly-toned stomach and a fair amount of cleavage exposed.
More Halle Berry News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction