Halle Berry's Gate House Vandalized With Mahatma Gandhi Portrait
Halle Berry received a visit from Los Angeles police on Friday, July 23 after reporting a little spiritual graffiti on the front gate of her house. The Oscar winner woke up on Friday morning to find a random portrait of Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi spray painted onto the gate and cops were called to investigate.
Detectives are looking into the vandalism case but have yet to identify any suspects, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, the Gandhi portrait has been scrubbed off the gate.
Mahatma Gandhi portrait aside, Helle berry recently showed off her stunning figure when grabbing a lunch in L.A. on Thursday, July 22. The "Catwoman" star, accompanied by her two friends, donned a blue shirt with just two buttons of it done up, leaving her perfectly-toned stomach and a fair amount of cleavage exposed.
More Halle Berry News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?