Halle Berry's Gate House Vandalized With Mahatma Gandhi Portrait
Halle Berry received a visit from Los Angeles police on Friday, July 23 after reporting a little spiritual graffiti on the front gate of her house. The Oscar winner woke up on Friday morning to find a random portrait of Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi spray painted onto the gate and cops were called to investigate.
Detectives are looking into the vandalism case but have yet to identify any suspects, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, the Gandhi portrait has been scrubbed off the gate.
Mahatma Gandhi portrait aside, Helle berry recently showed off her stunning figure when grabbing a lunch in L.A. on Thursday, July 22. The "Catwoman" star, accompanied by her two friends, donned a blue shirt with just two buttons of it done up, leaving her perfectly-toned stomach and a fair amount of cleavage exposed.
More Halle Berry News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris