Halle Berry's Gate House Vandalized With Mahatma Gandhi Portrait
Halle Berry received a visit from Los Angeles police on Friday, July 23 after reporting a little spiritual graffiti on the front gate of her house. The Oscar winner woke up on Friday morning to find a random portrait of Indian spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi spray painted onto the gate and cops were called to investigate.
Detectives are looking into the vandalism case but have yet to identify any suspects, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, the Gandhi portrait has been scrubbed off the gate.
Mahatma Gandhi portrait aside, Helle berry recently showed off her stunning figure when grabbing a lunch in L.A. on Thursday, July 22. The "Catwoman" star, accompanied by her two friends, donned a blue shirt with just two buttons of it done up, leaving her perfectly-toned stomach and a fair amount of cleavage exposed.
More Halle Berry News
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart