Michael Lohan Files Restraining Order Against Now Ex-Fiancee
Lindsay Lohan's furious father is planning to start next week as a very single man after his now ex-fiancee filed a police report suggesting the troubled dad abused her. Michael Lohan insists he'll spend the weekend trying to gain access to his estranged daughter, who is serving 90 days behind bars in Los Angeles for a parole violation, before flying home to New York to deal with his messy private life.
Lohan plans to file a restraining order against ex-fiancee Kate Major as soon as he touches down in the Big Apple on Monday, July 26. Major has accused Lohan of pushing her over a chair and kicking her while she was on the ground. Police have charged Lohan with second degree harassment.
But the jet-setting dad is fighting back. He tells X17Online, "First of all, the wedding is totally off. Thank God. And yes, I'm getting a restraining order. This whole abuse situation is made up. If I had abused her in any way, I would have been charged immediately with a misdemeanor, but I never was charged with that because nothing happened to her."
And to make matters worse for Major, a former tabloid reporter, Lohan plans to kick her off his upcoming reality show, "Celebrity House NY". Major says, "I'm devastated that Michael is making false accusations and I just want to be left alone. He knows and I know the truth."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?