Michael Lohan Files Restraining Order Against Now Ex-Fiancee
Lindsay Lohan's furious father is planning to start next week as a very single man after his now ex-fiancee filed a police report suggesting the troubled dad abused her. Michael Lohan insists he'll spend the weekend trying to gain access to his estranged daughter, who is serving 90 days behind bars in Los Angeles for a parole violation, before flying home to New York to deal with his messy private life.
Lohan plans to file a restraining order against ex-fiancee Kate Major as soon as he touches down in the Big Apple on Monday, July 26. Major has accused Lohan of pushing her over a chair and kicking her while she was on the ground. Police have charged Lohan with second degree harassment.
But the jet-setting dad is fighting back. He tells X17Online, "First of all, the wedding is totally off. Thank God. And yes, I'm getting a restraining order. This whole abuse situation is made up. If I had abused her in any way, I would have been charged immediately with a misdemeanor, but I never was charged with that because nothing happened to her."
And to make matters worse for Major, a former tabloid reporter, Lohan plans to kick her off his upcoming reality show, "Celebrity House NY". Major says, "I'm devastated that Michael is making false accusations and I just want to be left alone. He knows and I know the truth."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues