Enrique Iglesias Close to Call Off Naked Ski Stunt
Enrique Iglesias is close to calling off his bet to waterski naked off the coast of Miami, Florida - because he doesn't want to upset cops or sharks. The Spanish-born pop superstar made the bet with friends after Spain lost the first game of the World Cup to Switzerland, promising to strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay if his national team won the tournament.
But now Spain are champions and his gambit has become a big deal in the media, the Escape singer is having second thoughts. He explains, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up)."
"And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans