Enrique Iglesias Close to Call Off Naked Ski Stunt
Enrique Iglesias is close to calling off his bet to waterski naked off the coast of Miami, Florida - because he doesn't want to upset cops or sharks. The Spanish-born pop superstar made the bet with friends after Spain lost the first game of the World Cup to Switzerland, promising to strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay if his national team won the tournament.
But now Spain are champions and his gambit has become a big deal in the media, the Escape singer is having second thoughts. He explains, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up)."
"And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding