Enrique Iglesias Close to Call Off Naked Ski Stunt
Enrique Iglesias is close to calling off his bet to waterski naked off the coast of Miami, Florida - because he doesn't want to upset cops or sharks. The Spanish-born pop superstar made the bet with friends after Spain lost the first game of the World Cup to Switzerland, promising to strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay if his national team won the tournament.
But now Spain are champions and his gambit has become a big deal in the media, the Escape singer is having second thoughts. He explains, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up)."
"And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram