Enrique Iglesias Close to Call Off Naked Ski Stunt
Enrique Iglesias is close to calling off his bet to waterski naked off the coast of Miami, Florida - because he doesn't want to upset cops or sharks. The Spanish-born pop superstar made the bet with friends after Spain lost the first game of the World Cup to Switzerland, promising to strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay if his national team won the tournament.
But now Spain are champions and his gambit has become a big deal in the media, the Escape singer is having second thoughts. He explains, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up)."
"And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'