Enrique Iglesias Close to Call Off Naked Ski Stunt
Enrique Iglesias is close to calling off his bet to waterski naked off the coast of Miami, Florida - because he doesn't want to upset cops or sharks. The Spanish-born pop superstar made the bet with friends after Spain lost the first game of the World Cup to Switzerland, promising to strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay if his national team won the tournament.
But now Spain are champions and his gambit has become a big deal in the media, the Escape singer is having second thoughts. He explains, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up)."
"And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle